• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Aluna
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can't believe how fun the Diamond pf actually is, its really simple and you don't actually exploit the modifier against the enemy. I hope everyone have a good time the next few days
    I wonder if 35m will be enough for the 10% on Annie PF
    Hall☆weenQueen
    Hall☆weenQueen
    Probably a close shave. I'd go to 40 to be safe. Best of luck!
    Reactions: Aluna
    Aluna
    Aluna
    Thanks! I thought so. Best of luck for you and everyone!
    I pulled Plot Twisted out of the legendary relic so... Any advice? on stats or if its worth invest on her
    Disasterrr19
    Disasterrr19
    Plot Twisted is a really annoying defender that forces you to leave your zone of comfort. Revive+Thorns+Extra damage+Dead Alive MA, oooofff, nasty... Build her defensively (HP, Defence, Meter Gain, Resistance).
    How are you doing guys with the Halloween PF so far, having a great time or not?
    Reactions: Yomady and Lililira
    Lililira
    Lililira
    Having a good time, and making great progress towards the final milestone, but probably won't push far beyond that. Don't want to get too burned out too quickly!
    Aluna
    Aluna
    Feels like this year, the rng is more friendly, there are more chances to get positive buffs for the player and more debuffs for the Ai. A fun pf indeed
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    Doing good. But I feel like I have reached my limit. Since I'm on continuous 43 streak with no loss, the opponents are getting harder, out of my lvl. Will try to reset it.
    With Halloween Pf around the corner, which buffs are you NOT looking forward?, looking at you perm blessing
    Reactions: fanghoul
    T
    tiffany butterfly
    what is that real? i havent seen that buff yet. thats hell.
    Aluna
    Aluna
    I've already suffered perm immobilize, not the worst but you know... Unblockables
    FelixDewott
    FelixDewott
    Perma Final Stand, Perma Invincible, Perma Blessing. These three buffs from the modifier are the bane of my existence in this Halloween PF. I already lost a fight eight wins in from enemy luck of multiple Perma Blessing.
    Hoarding relics for Annie is a hell of temptation
    TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    I feel like it's a long time to wait. Not only do you have to wait for Annie to launch, but you also have to wait for her to be added to the relic pool, which is like 1-2 months after she launches.
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    You guys are really the best in saving relics. And here I am can't even hold the temptation to open relics after I collected above 50.
    T
    tiffany butterfly
    you guy dont open them asap? ⊙ω⊙
    Hi ppl, in your opinion, wich stats are the best for Eliza Stand Out?
    Aluna
    Aluna
    Thanks! I was thinking almost the same outside piercing, but it's way better tan putting crit chance because of the % of armor ignored. Thank you
    Reactions: buggy.
    Disasterrr19
    Disasterrr19
    In general I agree with @buggy. In case of focus, I'd say bringing Piercing and Accuracy to 30+% is crucial, then Meter Gain, then Attack. If you're going to use her on Defence, make a skillset with Defence and HP instead of Piercing and Attack, but keep high Accuracy and Meter Gain.
    Reactions: buggy.
    B
    buggy.
    Right. Was talking about offense wise. For defense, what @Disasterrr19 mentioned.

Ps. Piercing also nullifies defense. E.g. if you have 30% piercing and opponent has 50% defense, their defense will be reduced to (50 - 30)= 20%. Both piercing and defense caps at 50%.
    Any hint about the % chances for shiny fighters or are they just random?
    Lililira
    Lililira
    I think the 4.2 patchnotes said higher rarities have a higher chance of being shiny to balance out how rare they are, but other than that we don't know.
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    IIRC they mentioned shinies are rare, and that we shouldn't have high hopes of getting one! The percent wasn't mentioned for... reasons ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…