• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other ๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’šElement Update๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–

MrCoconutTime

Reaction score
Alright, here's my step up on Element upgrades! If you know Puzzle & Dragons, the Japanese puzzle game, your a true player. Skullgirls Mobile has been one-way Elements for quite a while. For most of the fighters made, or some new ones upcoming... What if there were not Primaries, but the exclusively new Secondary Elements? Or maybe in simple terms, "Having 2 Elements on a single fighter"??

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

๐ŸŽžHow 2-Way Element Fighters Work๐ŸŽž
PAD has had so many mixed Elemental monsters in the making. If they can do it, why can't we too, but with fighters? I know, I know, we're trying to copy. But think about it! There's no puzzles for us, but the only thing is fighting! All Elements remain the same but the 2-Way Elements can have the spotlight for battles.
Primary Elements: "Fighters with only one Element"
Secondary Elements: "Fighters with 2 Elements combined"

Take "Icy Hot Valentine" with a Water Element for example. It's all clear if she not only has a Primary Water Element, but an add on with a Secondary Element. It would make more sense if "Icy Hot Valentine" had a Primary Element & Secondary Element, Water with Fire!

The card designs for Primary Elements and Secondary Elements are simple. Primaries on the top-left corner of the card, and Secondaries on the bottom-right corner of the card. Word of advice though; the Bronze, Silver, and Gold states remain the same on their corners.
If the cards are Diamond with both Primary and Secondary Elements, the design should be striped colors with the elements while still on their corner margins!

Always remember that the description of each fighter has to match the colors/fighter titles, and can include Primary Elements only or Primaries with Secondaries, never Neutral with any Secondary Element!!

๐ŸŽžInfo About Primaries & Secondaries๐ŸŽž
Remember the basic Elements? The chart always remains the same (Water>Fire, Fire>Air, Air>Water. Light vs. Dark=Neutral, and Neutral is the same.) Always remember Neutral has no elements ok?

The possibilities are endless with these combinations:
Water&Fire/Air, Fire&Air/Water, Air&Water/Fire.
Also the
Light & Dark elements can have a kick to these collisions:
Light&Water/Fire/Air, Water/Fire/Air&Light + Dark&Fire/Water/Air, Fire/Water/Air&Dark!

Always remember that having one Primary with a Secondary can crush another fighter with opposite Elements:
(Ex:
Wood&Dark vs Water&Light = Pro)
(Ex:
Fire&Wood vs Water&Fire = Con)

๐ŸŽž2-Way Element Prize Fights๐ŸŽž
If your Wondering, how are the Single Elemental fighters are gonna have trouble with being rewarded only one Element per Prize Fight? Well not to worry -- these descretion details can add in new Rare Prize Fights, exclusively for my new update dream. Also they're more challenging than most of the Prize Fights today!
๐Ÿ’ฟ(Rare) Water&Fire or Fire&Water Prize Fight
Rewards are Water Shards+Relics, plus Fire Shards+Relics! The requirements to enter must have 2 fighters with one Water and Fire, or a blend of both on a single fighter! Modifiers from separate Element Prize Fights are combined.

๐Ÿ’ฟ(Rare) Fire&Air or Air&Fire Prize Fight
Rewards are Air Shards+Relics, plus Fire Shards+Relics! The requirements to enter must have 2 fighters with one Air and Fire, or a blend of both on a single fighter! Modifiers from separate Element Prize Fights are combined.

๐Ÿ’ฟ(Rare) Air&Water or Water&Air Prize Fight
Rewards are Water Shards+Relics, plus Air Shards+Relics! The requirements to enter must have 2 fighters with one Water and Air, or a blend of both on a single fighter! Modifiers from separate Element Prize Fights are combined.

๐Ÿ’ฟ(Rare) Light&Dark or Dark&Light Prize Fight
Rewards are Light Shards+Relics, plus Dark Shards+Relics! The requirements to enter must have 2 fighters with one Light and Dark, or a blend of both on a single fighter! Modifiers from separate Element Prize Fights are combined.

๐Ÿ’ฟ(Super Lucky Rare) "Element FEVERโ€ Prize Fight

These Shard+Relic rewards take a VERY heavy toll, bringing chances for players on the grandest prizes! Shards and Relics are all the Elements of the ENTIRE Element Chart, specifically for 2-Way Element fighters or Neutral Fighters!! The requirements to fight must be either a 2-Way Element fighter, or a Neutral fighter. The Modifiers altogether by all the Element Prize Fights will be impossible, but make it fair by adding pieces of each one please? Or if you like, make them mysterious by adding the previous 2-Way Element Prize Fights for each battle. We don't want players to stress out.

Remember, if people are super lucky to find this mystery prize fight once in a long time, Rainbow Fever will occur. The time is limited and slightly short, so plan ahead where to put it. Either SG's bday, SG Mobile's bday, or anywhere -- plan your schedules!!

And that's all of the puzzle pieces for my new Elemental Update! Make sure you limit and pace yourselves about this, make these things at a steady pace, and please provide your health. Taking care of yourselves on limitations are better than just doing this in one go. I love all the people who made SG Mobile, and thanks so much for seeing this if you did already! I took great efforts to detail everything myself!
If you wanna text me and give great appreciation, go through my Gmail or Discord Account, would love to see if it worked out! Would love to get repayed on SGM if so! ("MrCoconutTime")

{P.S., could you maybe recolor Neutral fighter colors from Pink to pure Diamond aka Clear with RGB colors? That would give extra credit to those who wanna give an extra thought ;3}

Reactions: rexturtle1120