• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash 1.6.0 Forever authorization(doesn’t load, so im counting it as a crash)

cerebella

Reaction score
So, after asking some people on the update thread, and after letting sgm sit for a while- I’m assuming what I’m experiencing isn’t supposed to happen.

Upon updating and opening sg, I’ve been stuck in the authorization screen forever. I’ve tried two wifi networks and data, and I’ve restarted my phone to no avail.

(ios user, 5s? i don’t know what device indormation to give sorry;; )

Last edited:
Restarting my phone fixed it on Android. Not so sure about iOS, but I'd expect it to work there.

i restarted my phone several times- and i managed to find a weird fix? issue is, it was pretty specific to the resources I had on hand.

I connected to a wifi that didn’t allow apps (school wifi), which bugged it out, and prompted a “failed login” as soon as authorization started. i switched to data, and it went into syncing downloads?

no idea how that actually worked.

There was an issue with some of LINE's regional servers, should be resolved now!

Reactions: Dalton_IGuess