• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other 12h Double XP

Do you feel 12h is an appropriate value for the Double XP item?

• No i want them to last longer

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Yes its good enough

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No please shorten the duration

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's completely upto that person? In that case, don't activate multiple boosts at once and do one by one? Having the option to active several boosts isn't eliminating activating one boost at a time.
Pardon, i'm trying yet still not seeing your point with the issue of having option to active several boost simultaneously. And if you are talking about your idea of boost per match instead of time, i wasn't talking about that. Nor do i oppose it. I was talking about time based boost, a response to cellsai's given options.
Try to think about it this way, with multiple boost, if someone wants to play 1 hour, they can do it. If someone wants to play 2 hours, they can. Those who wants 3 hours, they are also getting their 3 hours boost. Want 6 hours? You have it. 12 hours, there's an option for that as well.

Well, i suppose your idea makes a lot of sense considering if someone wnats to, as you say, play as many hours as they want, without having to activate a new boost each hour, instead just using multiple at once whose lenghts would stack (i mean time they would be active, to clarify, i was never referring to my other idea about having boost be per fight).
I guess my problem with your idea was just that it seemed a bit weird to activate multiple, which would kind of limit the player, but t actualky does the opposite now that i've thought about it more.

XP Boosters of different lengths is something we've seen tossed around a bunch in various places, so it's on our radar. (I know I personally find it hard to commit to the 12 hours window too, so I understand the sentiment.)
It's not impossible that XP Boosters with different time limiters will be released.

If y'all had to pick just one other length of XP Booster, what would be your ideal? 1 hour? 3 Hours? 6 hours?

EDIT: (And just to clarify, this isn't to say we will release boosters of that length - I just want to get a feel for the room!)

Personally I think a Powerhour would be really cool. Thats why I'd think 1h would be nice. I think it would really change how I play the game. It would make me want to get as many fights in as possible because I can do a 1h session easily on stream too. Already when its 3 hours youre not really worried about time and just lay back and play as you normally do just with the added bonus of 2x XP. However imo this item should/could change something about the gameplay. Yes its nice to have 2x XP somewhere in the back but what I think would be cool is to have that kind of rush feeling to get as many fights in as possible. And yes that rush feeling might make you mess up but thats part of the fun I think.