• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved 24 day without chest!

Zenon

Reaction score
Today was the 24th consecutive day i was exited and woke up just for the chest anf for my surprise the day counter was in 1 and guess what I DIDN'T RECIVE MY SPECIAL CHEST I WANT IT TODAY WAS THE DAY AND I'M NOT GONNA WAIT OTHER 24 DAYS!!!!!!

The consecutive login bonus resets every month. Which means if you don’t get to day 24 before the 1st day of the next month, you won’t get the silver/gold relic.

Reactions: Ryouhi
The consecutive login bonus resets every month. Which means if you don’t get to day 24 before the 1st day of the next month, you won’t get the silver/gold relic.
Ah crap no fucking way at the last day

That's honestly kind of dumb for a login bonus to restart monthly.

That's honestly kind of dumb for a login bonus to restart monthly.
Honestly I feel like it should just rollover but I mean, I see where they're trying to emphasize people just logging in.

The other thing is, if they just rolled over the login bonus to whenever you "do" login I suppose that's more merciful? (Though I too have lost my silver lining relic as well, fingers crossed this time!) I wonder if it would be more profound if we had a login bonus AND a cumulative bonus for logging in each day consecutively.

(I.E: Day 1 - 1000 coins; Day 8 - 100 Theonite / about a bit more than the regular missions worth of theonite; Day 30 - 200 theonite + 2,500 coins or something like that.)

I was following with the "login" (even though the game would crash 20 times a day it never fully logged me out) by killing & restarting the app, got into Oct 10 and this morning it would not sync me into the Oct 11 login for the prize- kind of lame