• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

4.10 Update Notes (Now Live!)

Yoshiasera

Reaction score
How are you!
I just created an account and translator to say this, thank you very much for the update, it was a good idea to modify the pf, but a question could be put emojis in the future the channels?

Sairus

AKA Cellsai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Update 12/17/2021:
We just released a a small update for iOS devices that fixes an issue where some lower end iOS devices could not enter the game correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holy Goose

pigpigpigwwf

Reaction score
I think Dream Demon’s SA1 requires too much time to set up. Not to mention her attack is just okay. I understand if her SA2 is combined with straight brute force, the character can be broken. Still, 15 seconds of waiting to use the homage to Akuma is a bit of a letdown.

Golden_Juice

Reaction score
So when is coming Umbrella to mobile...also uh... Guilds and um... More story stuff p l e a s e... w h e n

Reactions: MR.LASzx

Codlugarthia

Reaction score
Hi all, and Happy New Year if I haven't already said so to you :)

It's that time of year when I start to get all excited like a kid who's just found a large roll of bank notes lying unnoticed by the roadside and who's now on a mission to buy themselves a large treat.

Woohoo!!

By which I mean it must be time ;) (hehehe) for the 2022 Roadmap and build up to V5.0 (Umbrella). Awesome.

So thanks to the Dev team in advance, because it's going to be soon!! :)

Last edited:

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
time ;) (hehehe) for the 2022 Roadmap
In today's (Jan 14) JuJu Blu stream, The Mighty Zug was quoted saying they are aiming for early February for the 2022 roadmap. A hint about new story mode content included! Perhaps a new Origin Story? (Double and Eliza are so old, they would have the most lore)

Current Origin Stories: Peacock, Big Band, Painwheel, Valentine, Cerebella, Parasoul, Filia, Squigly