• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

4.5.3 Update Notes (NOW AVAILABLE!)

I downloaded the update from the AppStore and I can’t open the Skullgirls app anymore. I thought it was to prevent crashes but for me the app crashes immediately now. I can’t even get to a loading screen.

How u have got so much????+
Months of saving!

Rift and Prize Fights are both good sources of relic shards for Silver / Gold / Diamond relics, and I always buy Premieres whenever they show up in the shop.

UPDATE (2/5/2021) Version 4.5.2 is now available.

-Fixed an issue where the game can sometimes close unexpectedly when attempting to start a fight.

-Apple device users may be prompted with a popup asking if they want to allow Skullgirls to access their Identifier for Advertisers (IDFA). This helps us to advertise to players so Skullgirls can continue to grow.
I downloaded the update from the iOS AppStore and I can’t open the Skullgirls app anymore. I thought it was to prevent crashes but for me the app crashes immediately now. I can’t even get to a loading screen. I couldn’t login all of yesterday or today.

Was the update today just some minor patch fixes? I haven't seen anything from the Devs about it but the game prompted me to update it before opening this morning.

Edit: never mind I just saw the notes. Any word on when the Christmas exclusive fighters will be in regular relics?