• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other a bug fix/quality of life update before the big one

tiffany butterfly

Reaction score
i have seen some of the replys in bug section of the forum saying something something will be fixed in the next update. thats great i tought before i knew the 'next update' is couple month away and wrapped up a new character update.

it just feels too long to wait for bugfixes. could we get a bugfix update mean while? i know the team announced to give us annie in the next update and you cant go back on your words. so in the future dont have huge updates back to back?

Reactions: Dusty00 and Eray
i have seen some of the replys in bug section of the forum saying something something will be fixed in the next update. thats great i tought before i knew the 'next update' is couple month away and wrapped up a new character update.

it just feels too long to wait for bugfixes. could we get a bugfix update mean while? i know the team announced to give us annie in the next update and you cant go back on your words. so in the future dont have huge updates back to back?
I can definitely see your point. These huge updates are great and all but 1. It's a crazy long wait and 2. There are a lot of smaller things that can make up maintenance updates in the meantime. You're absolutely right, why should we wait months for bug fixes that can be done in a couple weeks (if not less)? The devs are busy and I respect their time, but QoL should be made a higher priority. I'd rather have small updates that fix QoL stuff every so often than play a buggy game until the next major update (which we all know will just add more opportunities for a new breed of bugs). So instead of letting bugs pile up with every new update (or just never touching others) we should really have little patches every so often to either keep things running smoothly or fix bugs (whichever applies).