• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other A bunch of suggestions

Hmm kk bjs

Reaction score
Hi folks!
I am a Brazilian player who has been playing for about 2 years, I was about a year off but I came back. I love so much this game, I have the version on pc (2encore) and the mobile, of course. And i would like to share my thoughts about the game, maybe some ideias can make the game better.. :D (My game ID is 0q5u-zk91)
  • Add Master difficult in All other origins stories, Like the Peacock's Origin.
  • Add Origin of Beowulf, Eliza, Double, Robo fortune And Ms. Fortune
  • Add Challenges missions after 100% In Origins
  • Add a button in left corner to perform Peacock's and Painwheel's abiliity
Sometimes the touch doesn't work and the character does other things instead of the skill he wanted, adding a button to make peacock jump into the hole would be easier, just as squigly has his button to charge.​
  • Stop time if both players have finished enemy base in Rift Battles.
It doesn't make sense wait for the battles stop if both players have finished it all.​
  • Make the xp earn by loosing double if have a double xp boost.
Because it is an additional that doubles xp. even if I lose the battle!​

That's it, I think this features should be add in the game. And you, what do you think?

Reactions: Yomady
Love to see the Origins of those characters, but if am not wrong those are the ones later in the story so intentions are expected a 'deep' story-line for those characters.

Disagree with the 100% Origins right now, there is so much to dig through already (probably at some point).

What ability for Peacock?

"Add button" - i agree; now it is difficult to make difference if common move or character ability will be used.
"Stop time..." - what if i want to check cheats opponent or not?
"Xp earn..." - it is already so, or? While lose you have double xp for lose but not more than 200.

Reactions: Yomady