• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

A question

BlueG

Reaction score
Can the opponent bounce on the ground during G5?
(I know it's spercific but...i had some troubles during PvP)

Reactions: Yomady

Sairus

AKA Cellsai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
If the opponent is just standing on the ground and you hit them with a G5 (I assume you mean the standard tap tap tap tap tap combo), then it should not use up your one ground bounce.

There are some circumstances where if you use a G5 on an already airborne opponent, one of the hits might drop them low enough to be considered a ground bounce.

Without knowing the circumstances you're talking about, it's kind hard to tell what you mean.

BlueG

Reaction score
If the opponent is just standing on the ground and you hit them with a G5 (I assume you mean the standard tap tap tap tap tap combo), then it should not use up your one ground bounce.

There are some circumstances where if you use a G5 on an already airborne opponent, one of the hits might drop them low enough to be considered a ground bounce.

Without knowing the circumstances you're talking about, it's kind hard to tell what you mean.
I do G5-juggle-SBO on headless Ms.fortune but the SBO didn't connect
Here:

Yomady

Reaction score
I do G5-juggle-SBO on headless Ms.fortune but the SBO didn't connect
Here:
Super slow-mo that was nor the less definitely late, and she sort of just wiggled a bit half way across the screen lol

I think it was just late, normally that would've of hit.

BlueG

Reaction score
Super slow-mo that was nor the less definitely late, and she sort of just wiggled a bit half way across the screen lol

I think it was just late, normally that would've of hit.

Hi Brian!
Also, i tap sbo during the juggle, acroding to the game's mechanics, sbo should be activate as soon as squiggly lands
Another note: if ms.fortune somehow manages to bounce during my G5, the hit stun animation would have been different

I think this is because of lag
Did you experience this during lag?

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomady and TraiP

Yomady

Reaction score
Did you experience this during lag?
you should cut/paste that post into one single post

I sometimes have lag, I think its with to much going on then the sprites get screwed lol
I don't think it is lag though just bad timing on that event.

Reactions: BlueG