• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights "A Shot In The Dark" prize fight event is a BIT unfair

tonga

Reaction score
Well... First of all hello everyone

i'm here to sugest a little change in the prize fight event...

this event needs to get a revision...
the conditions of the fights with dark type chars it's almost impossible to counter

"5s doom when the haste is over"
really? 5s to counter attack the AI?
and if you get in a combo and the haste is over bye bye to your char that was 90% health
insta loss if can't get a hit in 5s

"yeh well that's why immunity exist duh"
yeah but if you don't have a Squiggly a Parasoul or a Peacock in your team (and counting that big band epic sax or double will have an immunity it's risky) you can only win 1/3 of the fights against a dark type character (not to mention if there's 3 of them and they're golds above 6k) you have high % of lose even if you have a stronger team...

i don't know how many fights i lost in this prize fight
im sure im not the only one on this problem

my suggestion in this topic is to make the doom at least 10 seconds

the difficulty in this prize fight it's too high almost unfair if you compare it to the light or fire ones...

On the other hand, it's difficult for everyone* equally, so you can expect lower thresholds for top X% cutoffs.

*in theory. In practice it's nice to have some fighters that can deal with the modifier much better than others. PW Filia turns into the good old stunlock girl.

The problem is not that it's difficult, the problem is it's no fun allowed kind of difficult.

Reactions: Luke
I agree the 5s stun is a bit tricky and a lot pesky, but as mentioned PW feila is a great counter fighter and the new purrfect dark ms fortune is another good choice with unexpiring curse debuff( tag out removes it). And to be honest I welcome the difficulty. There need to be something to “work for”, it can’t be all easy, won’t be as fun.
To prove my point I remember the old bigband daily, basically you get stun locked by enemy in every fight, then it was changed to less stun chance then it’s changed to what we have now the unflinching/invencible. What I felt was my effort of building the right moves and fighters are all wasted and now bigband daily is just another grind.

in my opinion 5s to land another hit it's difficult and the AI gets less and less easier to counter...
yeah... parasoul ivy league it's good too in that case... but... we're talking about of 6 million points in the prize fight to get all the rewards
with 3 o 4 chars you don't get that much points... you need to win at least 20 consecutive fights
the only strategy is face defense teams with only 1 dark type or no dark type at all... that's how i get the 6 million points

"A Shot In The Dark" is more annoying than difficult. By no means is it easy though. I've had moments where I lost literally just because of the doom. But as infine said, the problem with the dark pf is that it's that "no fun allowed" level of difficulty. If you want difficult, try the light pf. But at the same time, it's always good to have a challenge somewhere.