• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights A suggestion for the stage of Rift

Aoskull

Reaction score
Don't you think it's boring to fight on the same stage with the same bgm over and over on the Rift Battle? If so, you are not alone! I also strongly think so. This has not changed since the initial release, so especially for the perspective from advanced long-time Rift player, this makes the Rift feel like just “chores”…

I think this issue can be fixed and will become much more fun to play it with a little tweaking. Here’s my suggestion for the improvement of Rift stage!

- Imo it would be a really good idea to add “Stage select” option in Rift menu like this.
無題218_20241020154809.png

- This stage select option allows you to choose which stage to set for your Rift match from all existing stages!✨ Of course, you can change it every time you play! It's up to you whether you want to play on your favorite stage all the time or try changing it up for each game.

- This change will not affect the game system itself, so it expected to be a great adjustment that suitable for many players! I really like the bgm of Maple Crest and Marie Stage, so if this suggestion were coming true, I'll mainly set it on those two🎶

Reactions: Dusty00