• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other About a new mode (for the game)

vucaar

Reaction score
Credits: I remembered @Ryouhi saying about cards in the game to get prizes or rewards, and some players trying to discuss about new modes so, for personal determination, I want to give a suggestion too. If you’ve a similar idea or similar pieces realted to this, you can comment this post sharing your ideas.

Note: Before I describe the idea, I just want to say that I’m not a designer or to resume, I don’t have knowledge about software to modify or build images/pictures (I use Paint but only for the basic things), and this is why I write all the stuff but I will try to explain anyways, so I hope you can understand this.

Note 2: I’m not a dev or programmer so I don’t know if this would be possible, it’s only a idea.

Note 3: I’m not a native English speaker so possibly I will make a lot of mistakes on redaction and writing so I want to apologize in advance.

Well, I’ve been thinking about a hard mode to any category/tier with some differences to the Prize Fights, Daily Events and Accursed Experiments (but similar in essence), also with less duration/time (to make the mode some kind of “quick match” like other players purpose in other posts) so I have the idea to suggest a mode where the game show a player some cards in any tier (Bronze/Silver/Gold and…..), then he/she will have to choose one card and “fill” or “complete” if you can say that.

About the cards, it’s simple, a 5x5 square with 3 characters and 2 modifiers in each row or column and you will have to fill or complete the cards fighting through the rows or columns (you can choose 1 road or form each time, in other words, if you go through the rows you can’t change the way you complete the card to the columns and same situation with the column way):

1.jpg

General Rules with the cards:

1. You will have 6 chances to fill or complete the card, but 3 chances is for the way of the rows and 3 for the column path, I want to say with this that you will have 3 opportunities to complete the card through the rows but if you lose 3 times, you can try again with 3 more chances but for the column road and vice versa.

2. If you lose 6 times, you will lose the card but you can buy another (Example: I lose 6 times on the gold card but I can buy the silver or bronze card, but I can’t enter to the gold card again until it refresh).

3. Making a relation with the Prize Fight and Character Relic Schedule, there will be Special Cards of these Characters (I will show this cards in the next pictures), giving us the next rule:

4. About shedule and time, you will have 3 days to complete a card, and you would choose 1 special card (same character of the prize fight) and 1 normal card in this time, so if you can’t complete the card on time, you will lose the card but in the next 3 days you can choose another special card (same character of the other prize fight) and 1 normal card, but the rule change with this, because you can’t choose the same tier card you decide in the past days:

2.jpg

Finally, I show the cards (remember it's only an example), I build special cards of Eliza (so let’s suppose is the time of Eliza Prize Fight), for normal cards you can simply put a “?” (for random character) on any character square instead of Eliza.

General Notes about Card Structure:

3.jpg

4.jpg

Bronze Card (Tier 1)

Requirements: 5 crystals (theonite)

Rewards: 15 crystals, skill points, coins, maybe?

5.jpg

Silver Card (Tier 2)

Requirements: 15 crystals (theonite)

Rewards: 30 crystals, skill points, coins (I haven’t thought this point)

6.jpg

Gold Card (Tier 3)

Requirements: 25 crystals (theonite)

Rewards: 45 crystals, skill points, coins

7.jpg

Master Card (Tier 4) and no….. they didn’t pay me

Requirements: 40 crystals (theonite)

Rewards: 70 crystals, skill points, coins

You can have 10 chances to fill or complete the card (5 for the rows and 5 for the columns)

8.jpg 9.jpg

And the card:

10.jpg

This is it, what do you think?

P.S.: I wrote this before I know about the new stuff of the next update, but I couldn't post before I have been occupied. Now, I don't feel confidence about my idea if I have to be honest.

I'll try to revive one time that (ignored) post.

One note, about energy you could have to use: 2 for bronze card
3 for silver and gold card
4 for master card

And seeing that new diamond tier, I don't have any regret of putting x4 and x5 multiplier in the last card, even I would say that you would put diamonds or x6 and more multipliers instead of ones I put when I wrote the post.

I'm having difficulty imagining how this plays out. The talk of grids and cards makes me think of Gwent and Bingo, but I'm confused on how the player participates. Do you pick your cards and your fighters and then leave it alone like a PF defense team? Or is there a visible ladder (like a Mortal Kombat arcade tower or a daily event mode's node structure) to progress? Like, how many fights to complete a card? One has 3 days to do it, so a lot?

What would you name this mode?