• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters About corrosive agent

blue.minun

Reaction score
Hello Skullgirls, I wanted to tell you how the game is going for me, everything is fine but there is a problem with a fighter, corrosive agent, this fighter made me lose streaks, in parallel realms, etc., due to her skill and I would like to ask you the favor of giving her a nerf, since it's a bit annoying, greetings! 😸

I think you can use Miss Fortune Purrfect Dark against her. Overall this variant counters Dahlia well.
Or use characters who dont use blockbusters.
In general I think Holy Host is way more broken.

Buenas mi comentario es que el personaje de black dalia (agente corrosivo) es un personaje muy difícil de derrotar ya que al momento de pelear el hecho de que tenga, 5 de escudo permanente, 5 de vida permanente y siempre consiga 5 de espinas es imposible vencer al personaje ya que al momento de golpearlo necesitarías un luchador de 45 000 para derrotar una black dalia de 15 000 y todavía perder

I think you can use Miss Fortune Purrfect Dark against her. Overall this variant counters Dahlia well.
Or use characters who dont use blockbusters.
In general I think Holy Host is way more broken.
Unholy Host gets easily countered by Corrosive Agent tho, you gotta take that into account.

Hello Skullgirls, I wanted to tell you how the game is going for me, everything is fine but there is a problem with a fighter, corrosive agent, this fighter made me lose streaks, in parallel realms, etc., due to her skill and I would like to ask you the favor of giving her a nerf, since it's a bit annoying, greetings! 😸
I really do hope that the devs will nerf corrosive, cause her SA is too unfair, plus NTTD Marquee.

I hope they will nerf her cleansing debuffs.

No nerfs needed. Any BUFF-eater will do. My favorite is Mean One Peacock, who is Corrosive Agent's natural enemy. Recipe for MO vs CA destruction:

• Equip Argus Agony and Impending Doom blockbusters
  • Ground combo, launcher, air combo
  • After the final air hit, tap Impending Doom
  • Then immediately tap Argus Agony
  • +45 hits later, Corrosive Agent has every DEBUFF in existence and is either dead or near death

In the first year of SGM I learned that blockbuster combo from the AI. One may need to practice in Training mode to get the timing down right.

No nerfs needed. Any BUFF-eater will do. My favorite is Mean One Peacock, who is Corrosive Agent's natural enemy. Recipe for MO vs CA destruction:

• Equip Argus Agony and Impending Doom blockbusters
  • Ground combo, launcher, air combo
  • After the final air hit, tap Impending Doom
  • Then immediately tap Argus Agony
  • +45 hits later, Corrosive Agent has every DEBUFF in existence and is either dead or near death

In the first year of SGM I learned that blockbuster combo from the AI. One may need to practice in Training mode to get the timing down right.
You're right, however, Corrosive is very hard to fight against in 50+ win streaks, plus mean one is squishy even if you have supports, either balanced stats, but if you're going to rely on mean one's random debuffs and can get such as bleeds, heavy bleed, curse. It'll be more likely as 50/50.