• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other About Duration Of A Rift Battle Match

M12bj

Reaction score
(I use Google translate)
Hello, I always enjoy playing this game!

Now, I have a proposal for a Rift Battle.
I suggest to shorten duration of a Rift Battle Match(2h).
(I took a questionnaire"Do you think the duration of a Rift Battle match(2h) is long?" on twitter. And 85% of 54 people responded "Yes". For your information.)
Want to get results when both players finish all battle, or both players press the “Finish button”, etc.

I'd appreciate if you would examine this.
Thank you for reading!

(I use Google translate)
Hello, I always enjoy playing this game!

Now, I have a proposal for a Rift Battle.
I suggest to shorten duration of a Rift Battle Match(2h).
(I took a questionnaire"Do you think the duration of a Rift Battle match(2h) is long?" on twitter. And 85% of 54 people responded "Yes". For your information.)
Want to get results when both players finish all battle, or both players press the “Finish button”, etc.

I'd appreciate if you would examine this.
Thank you for reading!

Cool.
Also I think it’s good if we could check Win/Loss history of the week.

I agree. Once you've cleared all of the other person's base, it's just a waiting game. There should be an option for players to hit a "finish" button that will only conclude the rift battle when both players have hit it. (The first to hit it could send a notification to the other player as a request for a mutual early finish.) Otherwise, the battle can always automatically time out at the 2 hours.

Ohh so porkfat, Daisuke, Depon and others would abuse they do like 30 rifts per week, be reasonable
You guys probably don't even do your 14 battles

Ohh so porkfat, Daisuke, Depon and others would abuse they do like 30 rifts per week, be reasonable
Unfortunately, few people do more than 5 battles other than top rank player.(Even diamond 1,2)
If it need limit to the number of playing, should consider other ways.
And The reason why Daisuke, Depon and others can get many points by playing many matches is because they are strong ;)

Unfortunately, few people do more than 5 battles other than top rank player.(Even diamond 1,2)
If it need limit to the number of playing, should consider other ways.
And The reason why Daisuke, Depon and others can get many points by playing many matches is because they are strong ;)
Yes they are, but they are not invencible, i have a couple wins in My belt.
And all D1 players i know play at least 12 matches

Certainly agree with M12bj that rifts are too long.

But I also agree that a quick finish button could be abused by the top players due to bad rift matchmaking. Low level players get match up and instantly give up allowing top players to keep spamming rifts.

Before implementing the "give up" button, rift matchmaking needs to be fixed. Similar to other ideas, instead of 5 mins, rift matchmaking should always run on servers all the time. Players can check rift tab anytime and accept a match if they want to rift right now (opponent is fully hidden first), and only when both players accept then reveal and confirm rift. Notifications can be toggled if you want to be informed of an interested rift opponent so that people dont have to check rift tab all the time.

The upside to this is that since everyone is effectively in matchmaking pool all the time, the rift score disparity for match can be made really low, either a score difference of less than 30 points, or a current ranking difference of less than 5 rank positions (so that numbers 1,2,3 can still match up with top 8). This will solve the real anger with rifts which is unfair matchups.