• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Access to account lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medicigoon_0033

Reaction score
Hi, Ive been playing for months this game until with this new update as I dont personally use Play Store got instantly banned (without further warning or second chance) my account, and being a level 50 is quite outrageous as you may understand. I use Aptoide instead and it has literally no effect on the app/gameplay, and reinstalling the Play Store and game from it didnt do nothing.

Waiting for a response...

Hey @Medicigoon_0033, per our forum rules, I'm going to have to lock this thread:

Important Note: We're only able to provide feedback on legitimate versions of Skullgirls Mobile. If you downloaded the game from any location other than the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, it is no longer supported by us. Please download the game the right way. We've worked very hard on it.
  • Do not make threads seeking the location of game builds other than the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Do not post links to game files of any kind.
  • If you see others posting information such as this, please let us know with a DM to a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.