• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Account banned wrongly!

Dervixe

Reaction score
I would like to understand why my account was banned and I followed all the rules described to the user? I created the account 5 days ago, I looked for several videos on YouTube teaching how to evolve the characters quickly and practically.
I managed to reach level 50 in 6 game days, with 11 gold characters and almost all the origin missions complete (just missing the from Peacock) and out of nowhere, I got the information that my account was banned because I downloaded the app through an unofficial way!
I play on 2 devices and both are Android, with the official app downloaded directly from the Play Store!
My older account never had any problems, even though I bought multiple packs, now the new account, I get this kind of meaningless punishment!
I would like to receive feedback really informing what happened, because I will have to create another account and spend my time again to get where I am.