• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Account Transfer

cappatacus

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right section to ask this but here we are. In transferring my data from one device to another, I linked my email with google (thinking that's what I had done before). I didn't check beforehand that I had actually linked it with the email setting, so now I have a new account on this device. Is there a way for me to log out and fix this or do I need to redownload the app instead?

Not sure if this is the right section to ask this but here we are. In transferring my data from one device to another, I linked my email with google (thinking that's what I had done before). I didn't check beforehand that I had actually linked it with the email setting, so now I have a new account on this device. Is there a way for me to log out and fix this or do I need to redownload the app instead?
Is this resolved? The title says so. But I’m still worried about this. In the past in other mobile games I have had my game progress being overrode because liking with the wrong social media account. contact the customer support and create a ticket. Just to be safe.

I'll give an example:

If you create an account with FACEBOOK, but then try and login using GOOGLE on another device, you'll create another account using that GOOGLE login, instead of logging in with your FACEBOOK. (That might be obvious, but maybe not!)

If you would still like to access your FACEBOOK data in this case, you can uninstall and reinstall the app on iOS to access the login screen. On aOS, you can delete your cached data, I believe?

Anyway, once you're on the login screen again, you'd choose FACEBOOK, enter your credentials, then your data will be restored again.

TL;DR, if you login to the wrong account, just go back to the login screen and punch in your correct account information - your data will then be loaded!

Is this resolved?
I'll give an example:

If you create an account with FACEBOOK, but then try and login using GOOGLE on another device, you'll create another account using that GOOGLE login, instead of logging in with your FACEBOOK. (That might be obvious, but maybe not!)

If you would still like to access your FACEBOOK data in this case, you can uninstall and reinstall the app on iOS to access the login screen. On aOS, you can delete your cached data, I believe?

Anyway, once you're on the login screen again, you'd choose FACEBOOK, enter your credentials, then your data will be restored again.

TL;DR, if you login to the wrong account, just go back to the login screen and punch in your correct account information - your data will then be loaded!
Sorry to go MIA again! I ended up just reinstalling (I only put it off because I was worried my slow Wi-Fi would make it take forever). All's good.
Though, I do think it would be nice to have an option in-game to access the login without first opening the app. Unless it's a security measure against spam accounts - I'm just used to this kind of feature from other games.

Reactions: Liam
I do think it would be nice to have an option in-game to access the login without first opening the app.

Unless it's a security measure against spam accounts
It does make it harder to do a bunch of nefarious stuff related to account switching and throw away accounts, yeah. It also prevents GUEST users from accidentally logging out of their level 70 account and losing it instantly with no way to return to it - happens more than you think!