• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Accounts

Conqueror SGM

Reaction score
Will my main account get banned if I switched to a new smartphone?

Shouldn't be the case. I created my account on tablet first, and then fully switched to my mobile phone. You can wait for a mod response to validate tho

Shouldn't be the case. I created my account on tablet first, and then fully switched to my mobile phone. You can wait for a mod response to validate tho
There's this one friend of mine who got banned cause of logging in in a different device, which is a horrifying experience. Truthfully, i don't want my account to get banned, just because i switched into different device. I've been playing this game for almost 6 years now. I do really hope that the devs will answer my question.

Last edited:
There's this one friend of mine who got banned cause of logging in in a different device, which is a horrifying experience. Truthfully, i don't want my account to get banned, just because i switched into different device. I've been playing this game for almost 6 years now. I do really hope that the devs will answer my question.
If it does get banned for that the Devs are very good about fixing those issues. Just be sure to save your Skullgirls mobile ID

Reactions: Conqueror SGM
Will my main account get banned if I switched to a new smartphone?
I play on two devices at once, I just don't log into the game from these devices at the same time, I just have one device for the base, and the other for work, everything is fine. Even when you do linking an account, there is a mention that you can log in from another device.

They were likely banned for using a modified APK on whatever device they switched to. Simply playing on another supported device should never result in a ban.

It shouldn't. I used to play on Xiaomi Redmi and after changing the device to Samsung, my account is still standing. If your friend was banned, then maybe he just installed the game from a third-party source.