• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

accuracy's question

Cut'n'cat

Reaction score
Is the inherent ability of ICY HOT and BASE LINE affected by Accuracy?

This is from the 4.0 patch notes thread that introduced Accuracy:

“ACCURACY increases the percent chance of a Fighters Signature Ability activating, up to a cap of 50%. For example, INKLING has a 25% chance for Special Moves to be UNBLOCKABLE. With 50% ACCURACY, INKLING now has a 37.5% chance to activate UNBLOCKABLE Special Moves.”

Neither Bassline nor Icy Hot have signature abilities with a % chance to activate so neither of them are affected by accuracy.

This is from the 4.0 patch notes thread that introduced Accuracy:

“ACCURACY increases the percent chance of a Fighters Signature Ability activating, up to a cap of 50%. For example, INKLING has a 25% chance for Special Moves to be UNBLOCKABLE. With 50% ACCURACY, INKLING now has a 37.5% chance to activate UNBLOCKABLE Special Moves.”

Neither Bassline nor Icy Hot have signature abilities with a % chance to activate so neither of them are affected by accuracy.

Then, what about "METER GAIN"?

Signature abilities doesn't affected by Meter Gain.

Then, what about "METER GAIN"?

In order for a signature ability to be affected by accuracy, it needs to say there is a %chance of something happening. I don't think there are any signature abilities that say there is a %chance to gain meter.

Regarding meter gain affecting signature abilities, this is from the 4.1 patch notes:
  • INSTANT METER GAIN, featured in the Signature Abilities of BIG BAND - BEAT BOX, ROBO-FORTUNE - PROTOTYPE, ELIZA - STAND OUT, etc, is no longer impacted by the METER GAIN STAT. Meter gain over time (SQUIGLY - DEAD HEAT, CEREBELLA - TOAD WARRIOR, etc) is still impacted by the Meter Gain Stat.

In order for a signature ability to be affected by accuracy, it needs to say there is a %chance of something happening. I don't think there are any signature abilities that say there is a %chance to gain meter.

Regarding meter gain affecting signature abilities, this is from the 4.1 patch notes:
  • INSTANT METER GAIN, featured in the Signature Abilities of BIG BAND - BEAT BOX, ROBO-FORTUNE - PROTOTYPE, ELIZA - STAND OUT, etc, is no longer impacted by the METER GAIN STAT. Meter gain over time (SQUIGLY - DEAD HEAT, CEREBELLA - TOAD WARRIOR, etc) is still impacted by the Meter Gain Stat.
What About Heavy Reign?

What About Heavy Reign?

You are right. Heavy Reign has a 50% chance to gain meter on critical hit and 50% chance to gain meter when suffering critical hit.
So, 50% accuracy would increase the chance to 75% chance to gain meter on critical hit/suffering critical hit. The amount of meter gained is unaffected by both accuracy and meter gain.

Adding on to the Accuracy question; does it also work in conjunction with moves that can cause buffs or debuffs for example, cymbal clash for Big Band has a chance to stun an opponent. Now would adding more accuracy increase the likeliness of that special move’s ability to proc?

Reactions: Static612
Adding on to the Accuracy question; does it also work in conjunction with moves that can cause buffs or debuffs for example, cymbal clash for Big Band has a chance to stun an opponent. Now would adding more accuracy increase the likeliness of that special move’s ability to proc?
I came here with the same question. I don't think it does, but I want to be sure before re rolling away accuracy

Accuracy only affects proc chance of fighter signature abilities. Special moves, blockbusters, marquee or prestige abilities aren't affected by accuracy. But accuracy also negates opponent resistance. So if you want to debuff the opponent and if they have high resistance you might want to equip some accuracy.

Reactions: Static612