• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal AI Attacking During Advanced Cerebella Combo

Bunkorre

Reaction score
Samsung Note 5; Android

I've only noticed this with Cerebella, but while in the middle of her advanced tap combo, the AI is sometimes able to act (combo or blockbuster, not counting bursts) in between the third or fourth hits of the combo. This would lead me to believe that the hitstun is short enough and the animation time long enough for the AI to react before the next hit of Cerebella's combo can connect.

More so, the AI's interrupting attack has always come out while they're in their hurt pose as far as I could see, not transitioning to a normal pose before attacking, so it may be nearly frame perfect.

There's also the possibility that it happens when my game may be slightly lagging without me realizing, and so my input might not register before the hitstun wears off. However I do tend to tap faster than the animations for each hit play, so I doubt the next taps weren't already queued. This also couples with the fact that I've yet to have this problem with any other fighters.

Wasn't entirely sure if this is Feedback or a Bug, but it would seem more unintended than anything.

Reactions: BambooEarpick
For sure this is problem with your device. If you are playing on less than 20fps your input may be not registered and your attack will be not performed. Just test on other better device if you want to know if i'm not talking some dumb things...