• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Allow the ability to view a person's set up before fighting

Karby64

Reaction score
I think it would be useful in Prize Fights if you were able to tap on the head of a certain character and it would show you the special moves/blockbusters the person has equipped for the fighter so you know what you're getting yourself into. It could bring up the menu that you get to see when you want to equip special moves and blockbusters, but minus the ability to equip stuff obviously.

Also it would be able to tell you the special abilities the certain fighters have, since a person who doesn't browse the forums might not have the fighter, hence they don't know what the two special abilities they have.

I like this!
There's a huge difference between resonant evil without SA and with full SA, for example: some players will opt to just avoid him outright rather than risk it.

Reactions: Checkmate
As much as I love this and it sounds awesome I am sure it "ruins" part of the game. And makes it "too easy".

I like this!
There's a huge difference between resonant evil without SA and with full SA, for example: some players will opt to just avoid him outright rather than risk it.
What is SA? :3

yeah, but also the chance to get stunned if he has armor is even worse. Could go from "just fine" to stunned in just one combo... and with a thousand plagues, that stun could be a VERY bad thing.

Reactions: Gibraltor
Good idea-after a while my team is stopped only by un-blockables from 7,000 power to 3,000 power.

Reactions: Gibraltor