• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Alternate voice characters?

Fel

wuf
Reaction score
If you've played the console version of SkullGirls, you probably know about the alternate voice packs available for certain characters. Its one of my favorite things about the game, as a lot of them are really funny.

I was wondering if it would ever be implemented in SGM, either as a "cosmetic" to buy with theonite (I've seen people complain theres not enough to spend it on), as an exclusive fighter card (with an extremely low chance to pull) or as an evolve option/an unlock at max level of the character.

Also maybe something with the alternate announcers as full story mode clear rewards, I'm less passionate about that though.

If others have more opinions or ideas on how these voices could be included, or if they should be at all, please share! I'd love to hear.

That sounds awesome! I'm a little confused on how that would work, but it'd be funny to have them again. :)

Maybe they could add another gold variant character whose has that voice over along with a special skin that fits that voice?

Reactions: Peacockis2cool4u
Republican Double: 100% chance to turn all enemy health restore into bleed, disable tag-ins

Hell yeah, i'm all for more stuff to spend Theonite on and cosmetics would be my favorite option (since they don't give any advantages and are purely cosmetic)

Reactions: moisterrific