• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Am i the only one who decided to give up on Peacock origin Master difficulty just to save my sanity?

DarkJazzyGirl

Reaction score
Hi, decided to create an account here.

Ok, anyways. Ngl, i don't mind challenges.

Thorns? I guess i can take that, losing about like 70% of HP when trying to defeat the opponent? Meh.

But THREE seconds of doom if you don't stay away from a defeated fighter/opponent? really?

I tried, i tried all my best using Cerebella but the A.Is tend to get clever as they suddenly begin to use their blockbuster, i don't have the right moment to stay away from a dead body just to save myself. I'm sorry but i find this unfair that i had to give up for the sake of my sanity.

Say "skill issues" all you like, at least i won't bother dealing with THREE seconds of doom if you don't stay away from a dead body at the right moment, even if it means not getting the extra rewards.

Chapter 3 is like, almost impossible to finish when the A.I. gets smart...yesh.

Rather than saying "skill issue", I will offer you a strategy to get pass this with ease, and with minumum investment. Leading with Inkling (you don't need her to gold since the attack is capped at 5000), she has 25% Unblockable special moves while she has living teammates -> equip her with 5 special moves, pretty much all of her attack special moves are range and projectile. Next is which teammates should she has?
If you have enough special move cooldown on your special moves and can reliablly use them in turn without pause
-> Harleyqueen + Peashooter (35% Special Cooldown, 20%+35% Special Damage, 15% inflict Armor Break)

If not, then
-> 2x Harleyqueen (70% Special cooldown, 20%x2 Special Damage)

By releasing range special nonstop with a change of Unblockable, you can keep opponents at bay without the need to stand near them.

You have to be flexible to each node but this is a better way.

The public consensus for this chapter is to remove the corpes using Tag out, you can also consider this option.

Rather than saying "skill issue", I will offer you a strategy to get pass this with ease, and with minumum investment. Leading with Inkling (you don't need her to gold since the attack is capped at 5000), she has 25% Unblockable special moves while she has living teammates -> equip her with 5 special moves, pretty much all of her attack special moves are range and projectile. Next is which teammates should she has?
If you have enough special move cooldown on your special moves and can reliablly use them in turn without pause
-> Harleyqueen + Peashooter (35% Special Cooldown, 20%+35% Special Damage, 15% inflict Armor Break)

If not, then
-> 2x Harleyqueen (70% Special cooldown, 20%x2 Special Damage)

By releasing range special nonstop with a change of Unblockable, you can keep opponents at bay without the need to stand near them.

You have to be flexible to each node but this is a better way.

The public consensus for this chapter is to remove the corpes using Tag out, you can also consider this option.
I don't have HarleyQuinn yet sadly, but i do have Inkling. Thanks for the suggestion though.