• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Annie bugs

Jotunn

Reaction score
Hi team,

Since Annie update:

1. My fighters no longer show XP gains after fights - xp bars look empty. They level up as if they received XP, but energy is not refilled on level up. If I restart game, energy is refilled for fighters that levelled up
2. No more 1,000 separators in canopy coins text etc - 1,000,000 is showing up as 1 000000

I have reinstalled game, neither issue is resolved.

Thanks!
Jotunn

@Jotunn we are actively investigating and hope to have some more insights soon as to what caused this.

Could you share your account info if you haven't already? Your in-game handle and Public ID

@Jotunn we are actively investigating and hope to have some more insights soon as to what caused this.

Could you share your account info if you haven't already? Your in-game handle and Public ID
Hi Bones - IGH is Jotunn
Not sure what my Public ID is but will try DM you the SK user ID

We have all the info we need, thanks. We're actively investigating the cause of this and hope to have a fix soon.

i’ve been having the same issue. after a fight, my player level resets to 0 and my characters XP bar is empty. I also have no digit spaces.

it only happened after the 4.4.0 update, i have screenshots from the game.

player name: duncs
skullgirls user:26pu-38luz