• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Any chance of different character rewards at Prize Fights?

KeenFox

Reaction score
Will we ever get a new roster of characters at Prize Fights like Valentine(Last Hope) instead of Valentine(Silent Kill) etc.?

I think changing the cycle of rewards regarding characters would have been a nice idea from time to time.

What do you think about it?

I like the idea cause I don't have any character of the No Prize fight roaster but at the same time I feel like I would break the exclusivity entitled to them y'know?

I like the idea cause I don't have any character of the No Prize fight roaster but at the same time I feel like I would break the exclusivity entitled to them y'know?
Same here.
Sometimes luck is against you.
The relics I have opened gave me 3 gold Cerebellas(Harlequin) back to back and I got 2 more from Prize fights.

All the relics I have opened actually had Prize Fight-only characters.

It is difficult to get what you want.That is why changing the roster from time to time would have been better for us.
I think it is fair since being on top 10% requires dedication and some time investment.

So that would have been totally right :)

Very true! I was thinking the exact same thing, but specifically the gold relic rewards, wouldn't that mean that they'd have to result in putting the exclusive gold relics? Great idea btw! :)

Very true! I was thinking the exact same thing, but specifically the gold relic rewards, wouldn't that mean that they'd have to result in putting the exclusive gold relics? Great idea btw! :)
I hope they apply it someday ;-)

Or maybe in the TOP 1-10 Players. That way it will retain the value and it would be a really nice reward
By the way are you one of the top 10 players?
Lately I succeeded scoring a place at top 10 players at gold Prize Fights which I've never thought I would have achieved.

By the way are you one of the top 10 players?
Lately I succeeded scoring a place at top 10 players at gold Prize Fights which I've never thought I would have achieved.
Yes, the last 2 prize fights I kept in 1-10% cause the lack of time and that I'm just grinding and saving, before that, I think I was top 1-10 in 2 rounds of characters

I highly doubt they'll ever make relic exclusive fighters available as rewards in Prize Fights, it wouldn't make them so exclusive anymore if they did.

Though having different moves each time a character's PF happens again would be nice.

I highly doubt they'll ever make relic exclusive fighters available as rewards in Prize Fights, it wouldn't make them so exclusive anymore if they did.

Though having different moves each time a character's PF happens again would be nice.
Thank you for the reply :)