1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Any way to reliably get a gold character? (Other than gold prize fight)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by griselgor, Jul 25, 2017.

1. griselgor

griselgor New Member

Hi,

I've been playing this game for 4 or 5 weeks. I've opened well over 50 premiere relics and I still have 0 gold fighters.

I was wondering if there is any way for me to get at least 1 gold character so I can complete missions that require gold characters (finishing the story on basic gives you a silver fighter, maybe on advanced it gives a gold one?)

Thanks

2. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-fighter-relic-loot-rates.213/
    Im sure youve seen the drop rate post. and the answers is there is no other way, far as i know. Even the prize fights arent guarantee, since you wont know what rank you will be after its finished.
    Personally, I always wait for the shard relic. It have given me two golds. I have opened at least five 10+1premiere relics and only got one gold.

3. Peacockis2cool4u

Peacockis2cool4u Active Member

Definitely start doing the Prize Fights! Get at least 2M points and BAM you'll have a chance to get in the top 1%-10% reward tiers!

4. Stilhouette

Stilhouette Member

Get 1 or 2 fighters around the 3000fs mark and you'll have a good chance to get into the 2M zone if you try hard enough and get a good streak going. I've never failed to get into top 1~10% with 2M, so it'll be a good benchmark to hit. Good luck!

5. KeenFox

KeenFox Active Member

Just take your time and the better you get and level up your silver character you can try prize fights for golden characters.You can get there, trust me.

I have been playing the game a for a long time and now I end up at the top 10 players(around 20M points).
    ;-)

Peacockis2cool4u likes this.
  6. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

You can evolve a silver fighter to gold once he or she reaches level 40. Some silver fighters evolved to gold are even better than natural gold ones.

It takes 4 silver fighters of the same character to evolve the max lvl silver fighter you want to evolve.

Here are some of the silver fighters I recommend evolving to gold:
    • Bad Ms Frosty Filia
    • Hair Apparent Filia
    • Resonant Evil Big Band
    • Blood Drive Painwheel
    • Big Top Cerebella
    • Pea Shooter Peacock
    • No Egrets Parasoul
    • Bloody Valentine Eliza