• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash App soft-crashing often on iPhone6

BambooEarpick

Reaction score
Hello, sorry. I am bad at tech. I tried searching but didn't see anything on this.

iPhone6
iOS 10.3.2
Running ver. 1.20 from the App store.

The game soft-crashes (exits app but is restarted in the background) very often. The most common event that triggers this is when I am choosing characters (whether it be on the pre-fight screen or just going into my collection) or scrolling through moves. It usually happens right after a transition. However, this also seems to happen when I am trying to retrieve daily rewards or sometimes seemingly randomly.

This does NOT happen during the transition between the pre-fight screen and the fight. I never lose any progress or energy due to this bug but it is inconvenient to have the app reload all its data so often. I have found no sure fire way to make it repeatable but it happens often.

Thanks for all your work.

Reactions: Psyche
There are sometimes memory issues on iOS devices and lower-spec android devices with the store and the collection. We're always trying to optimize and improve performance, and hope to resolve this in the near future. Thanks for the post!

Reactions: BambooEarpick
I experience this, too. I have found that it occurs on any interface where scrolling is involved in any direction, and only after a little while of playing the game; it doesn't occur for a good few minutes after launch. This applies to the Story, Relics, Daily Event and Prize Fight sub-menus, the Collection, level selection within story mode chapters and pre-fight team setup (specifically when choosing the members of your team, while the fight preview itself showing both teams doesn't seem to be affected). I would presume the crash could also strike on the Store sub-menu, although I have not witnessed it myself.
I, too, am on an iPhone 6. Same iOS as well, I believe.

Personal update:

Ver. 1.2.1

Game in general runs much smoother but still experiencing occasional soft crashing. So far this has happened whenever I pressed the "team" button pre-fight to change fighters. Otherwise, whatever you folks have done on the back end has made the game run smoother overall, good work!

Edit, update:

So the game seems to have better performance across the board for me EXCEPT for anytime character or move rosters are brought up. It seems to soft crash much more often now on those screens alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Psyche
This happens to me as well. Game runs smooth at first, then has an aneurism after a few matches. Makes me a sad panda. I'm also on iPhone 6 and iOS 10.3.2.

Reactions: BambooEarpick