• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved App will be terminated by force

hongssam

Reaction score
The app will be terminated without warning after 3-4 games.
To fix this, I reinstalled the app and reset my cell phone.
Please help me enjoy the game :(
For your information, my cell phone is iPhone 6....

Skullgirls is a pretty demanding game. Some devices will force close apps if they take up too much RAM during gameplay. You'll want to make sure you don't have any background apps running and try turning down the display quality in the support tab of the options menu. We're also optimizing the game to run better across the board so this should happen less and less.

The app will be terminated without warning after 3-4 games.
To fix this, I reinstalled the app and reset my cell phone.
Please help me enjoy the game :(
For your information, my cell phone is iPhone 6....
Up until last weekend, I was using an iPhone 6s to play Skullgirls mobile. I never experienced this "3-4 games then close" thing you describe with the app, but I also typically closed all other apps before playing Skullgirls, due to how demanding it was on the battery. If you are taking Bones advice and still encountering this problem, then really the only other thing to do would be to wait for the game to be updated or get a new phone. But hopefully those suggestions help you out. Definitely consider adjusting the resolution slider in the gameplay settings from "Pretty" to "Fast".

Thank you for your advice. But I can't change my cell phone right now. I like this game. So I'll stick and play. It will be remembered that the options are adjusted. Thank you for your answer!

Thank you for your answer. I'll adjust the options. And I love this game! So I will play even if the problem continues haha. I look forward to seeing you better. Thank you again:)

Skullgirls is a pretty demanding game. Some devices will force close apps if they take up too much RAM during gameplay. You'll want to make sure you don't have any background apps running and try turning down the display quality in the support tab of the options menu. We're also optimizing the game to run better across the board so this should happen less and less.
True, but it starts crushing after the MissFortune patch, im still hoping, that it can be optimised!

Last edited:
True, but it starts crushing after the MissFortune patch, im still hoping, that it can be optimised!

Every update adds more and more pressure on game performance unfortunately. Our next update has mainly been focused on optimizing, so the game should be running much better.

Reactions: lothorie
Every update adds more and more pressure on game performance unfortunately. Our next update has mainly been focused on optimizing, so the game should be running much better.
I hope there will be options to turn off the animations in menus, option, that make background static, if it really could improve game performance.

I got a little idea, but it guess it’s even harder to realize.
To prevent auto losing fights sad situation, because of error/crushing of the game, could be added script that will start the fight only if both fingers detected on a screen, otherwise fight could be stopped for 2 minutes and after relogin small window could ask to move to the unfinished fight, or cancel it. So it could be an option for those who experiencing game crushes.