• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Ascent of a woman Eliza Master fight

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
I’m having some trouble with the Master Acsent of a woman Eliza’s fight. The one where you can only use Eliza and you go against Bloodbath and another Eliza. As I recall Eliza isn’t one of the better combo fighters and using Blockbusters will just give bloodbath regen. Any tips on how to beat this node? I can’t recall any Eliza’s that could prevent bloodbaths regen except for that one gold Eliza that inflicts hex,but I don’t have her. That one Eliza move that inflicts heal block is just way too short. Also, I know we have a match challenges guide but wouldn’t it be good to have a community question post specifically for the fights themselves? Maybe not, half the fun is figuring out how to beat the nodes anyway.

if you have Lapis Luxury , her SA2 (once per match when using a BB3, switch health percentage with the opponent and gain heavy regen for some seconds) might help. Also, Eliza's burst and Sekhmet's Bite could inflict curse, Toom and Gloom could inflict curse, hex or heal block too ( but may be too inconsistent ).

Imo if you any invested Eliza with enough atk and meter gain, you should be able to chip her down using Sekhmet infinite loops alone despite her health regen.

Last edited:
Khepri Sun is another good move with a lot of multiple hits that can easily chip down her HP. Ideally you'd want to have an invested Eliza so that every hit chips 1% of the opponent's HP.

I haven't defeated this node yet (thankfully it is a branch so you can work around it until ready) but my strategy is brute force. With no class restriction, you can bring a tough diamond that can withstand the enemy BB3 retaliations as you slowly chisel down that tedious Aegis shield. So far, a Bloodbath mirror match doesn't seem very viable, even with constant Chaos Banish special move to stop the enemy regen.

Thank you for all the tips and suggestions! With perseverance I managed to clear the node with a max gold decrypted. I’d didn’t use any blockbusters or special moves so the battle was slow an I got killed 3 times by Bloodbaths BB3, but eventually I beat bloodbath and the 2nd enemy was a cake walk. I guess if all else fails just keep attacking. It was very satisfying to beat the node myself, but I do feel a bit bad for not being able to use your guy’s tips. Hopefully other players with trouble will see this and get some ideas. I guess it’s for the best as Decrypted is my only good Eliza at the moment, if only she had that original SA2. Thanks again!