• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Assassin's Greed + Last words bug?

WaveofShadow

Reaction score
This bug contribued to a rift loss today to triple light live wire node with both light catalysts and an Assassin's Greed valentine. I was finishing off Summer Salt parasoul and chaosed her with Blood Bath to kill her and remove the final stand and she 'died' at 1hp with no buffs on herself and got back up, then killed me.

I don't really have any screenshots unfortunately to prove this, I assume it was some odd interaction with multiple Final Stands proccing for different reasons at once?

I can confirm this. I was using a stand out eliza against a triple light team with last words catalyst on the armor node. The enemy team consisted of meow n furever, summer salt and assasins greed. Same thing as the above poster wrote: i used chaos banish to remove the final stand and finish them, only for them to do their k.o animation in the midst of my offensive and then revive with 1% hp to immediate blockbusters. It happened with all three of them. It also cost me the match.

The resurrection isn't like the Last hope one, where you can trap her in a blockbuster and continue to deal damage and even kill her a second time with the same move. When they die with that catalyst they resurrect with the debuffs removed (like Bio-Exorcist) and invicible frames, it also happen when you kill any of them over a dead Squiggly with evil dead, the catalyst resurrect them without curse and wither bypassing the marquee.