• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal audio glitch

2cupsoforangejuice

Reaction score
this started a few minutes ago. after accidentally leaving competitive versus while waiting for an opponent, I went back in and started hearing this weird noise? it was kinda like, I dunno, a slamming sound effect? Like a “woosh”. It would start repeating the sound, stop, and then start again. It got incredibly annoying.
Even after restarting both the app and my phone, it’s still there and continues.

Same for me. i havent even been playing recently, just logging in for deployments and ads but whenever im scrolling my character collection or the relic screen that sound starts spamming

Same for me. i havent even been playing recently, just logging in for deployments and ads but whenever im scrolling my character collection or the relic screen that sound starts spamming
yeah. I managed to get it stop after restarting my phone a second time, but after a while it came back again. no idea what to do