• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Auto-Battle

Mith

Reaction score
In this update were there changes actually made to this? because it seems just as terrible as it always has been. Like you put in one fighter that matches their whole team and carry 2 and the AI still manages to find a way to lose.

Like I get that if its kinda close its not going to work but when the AI is this bad it just doesn't work.

Like I even have it so my only diamond thats near 20k almost gets taken out by a team thats like 10k in total. If you use a gold then they will need to be maxed out and even then they won't win each time.

So who is this feature actually for then? The person that already has huge amounts of things maxed out? Cos if thats the case they are probably just going into the hardest fights and then getting the most XP and grind it out real quick.

This feature is next to worthless in its current state.

This is what the patch notes say:

“Many early players were confused by how this feature worked and, when they did use it, their Fighters were often too weak to properly rely on it. To help with this we’ve made two major changes:
  • Fight Assist has been renamed Auto Battle to make it clearer what it actually is.
  • From 4.6, this feature will not be available to use until players reach level 20.”
It does not indicate that any changes were made to the auto battle other than name and access.

This is what the patch notes say:

“Many early players were confused by how this feature worked and, when they did use it, their Fighters were often too weak to properly rely on it. To help with this we’ve made two major changes:
  • Fight Assist has been renamed Auto Battle to make it clearer what it actually is.
  • From 4.6, this feature will not be available to use until players reach level 20.”
It does not indicate that any changes were made to the auto battle other than name and access.
Fair enough but I guess the real issue isn't that its named badly its that it functions badly and has little value

Reactions: Hikalgo
I guess the real issue isn't that its named badly its that it functions badly and has little value
Yeah I agree. I feel that it doesn't have much worth and the auto-battle AI is basically just incompetent compared to the ones you fight. If you want an auto-pilot for the game so it can fight for you, then you may as well just watch gameplay footage on YouTube or something. It needs an overhaul.

Reactions: Hikalgo
Well, I use auto-battle.
Only to win the first 5-6 boring matches of every pf.
I just throw a 20k diamond while remaining being bronzes.
They always won, in my case.
🤷

My hands have developed a way to auto everything in sgm using Auto, including first 7 or 8 rifts. Got over 40 maxed diamonds to throw at all content. My phone is on 8 hrs a day autoing while I walk, eat, watch TV, drive, play other games, etc. it’s slower but it’s the only way to keep up with the grind everyday for the past 3 years.

Reactions: Hikalgo and Art3mes
I have asked myself something similar, what has crossed their minds?

Who at level 20 (or higher) still uses fight assist? They should remove it, it's just useless (even newbies don't use it) they treat their audience like fools, what a bad joke!

I found these really insulting.