• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Auto-complete Daily Events

BambooEarpick

Reaction score
First and foremost let me say that I enjoy playing this game. PFs are fun and challenging and story mode was enjoyable too.

Daily events, when they're challenging, are fun. However, once you're able to beat expert relatively easily, doing advanced and basic feel like a chore. Because you can still get moves and gold from completing lower difficulties of Daily Events, its important to do them but it's not fun at all.

I propose that upon 100%ing the Expert difficulty for Daily Events you are also given the 100% rewards for advanced and basic.

I really enjoy playing this game but grinding out boring Daily Event nodes to get more gold is killing my enjoyment and I feel like I'm falling behind money-wise if I don't.

I realize that this is definitely not a priority one suggestion but I think it would be a good QoL change for players at the higher end.

-----
Edit:
I'd like to point out that my suggestion isn't just free rewards for everything. It would auto complete basic and advanced and give you the completion rewards but you would NOT get the 600gold per node. So you would have to weigh actually playing through them for maximum benefit OR take a lesser amount of gold and resources to auto-complete them.

Last edited:
I like the idea. The only worry I have is that it interferes with the energy crunch but since there's no endless or competitive use for yellow energy it'd probably be fine.

I don't agree at all with giving you stuff from lower level fights for beating their higher equivalents. You really don't need to grind all three levels, but if you have the time then there's the option to do it.
I haven't bothered with silver/bronze dailies for weeks and still have enough resources to chug along through the game fine.

To be fair, I would find this a lot less tedious if my iPhone6 didn't crash every 2-3 nodes. =/

Reactions: Gmo
To be fair, I would find this a lot less tedious if my iPhone6 didn't crash every 2-3 nodes. =/

Really? Mine has never crashed once. How often do you reset the phone? Often times if I'm getting problems in any app that or closing a buncha other apps in the background usually fixes things. Haven't had a problem with this game at all though.

Really? Mine has never crashed once. How often do you reset the phone? Often times if I'm getting problems in any app that or closing a buncha other apps in the background usually fixes things. Haven't had a problem with this game at all though.

I turn off the phone once I notice any noticeable problems with it. I close all apps before playing Skullgirls Mobile. I know a few other iPhone6 users that experience the same problem. I know iPhone6s works fine, though.