• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Balance change suggestion of Parasite Weave

Aoskull

Reaction score
Here’s my suggestion of Parasite Weave’s balance change.

Parasite Weave🔴

Signature1: 35% chance on critical hits to inflict SLOW for 10 seconds. If you inflict the first stack of SLOW, inflict STUN for 2/3/4 seconds.

Signature2: While opponent is suffering from SLOW, 15% chance on hit to inflict BLEED for 3/4/5 seconds.

•Currently, her signature1’s stun condition is really limited, and due to this, inflict bleed by signature2 is really difficult. Because of this lackluster abilities, Bad Hair Day (bronze!) is much better than Weave to inflict multiple bleed.

•I think her abilities should be more simplified.
First, remove “if the opponent is not already suffering from slow” from her signature1. This will make her to inflict multiple slows to prevent her opponent from activate BBs.
Also, by allowing her to inflict a stun when she inflicts the first stack of slows, it will become a good countermeasure for debuff-removing signatures like Model Leader or Rose-tinted. But to avoid her from becoming OP, the chance of inflict slow is reduced a little.

•For signature2, changed the condition of inflict bleed to “while opponent is suffering from slow”. This will make her to inflict multiple bleed much easier. It is hoped that she will be able to use strategies similar to but different from Bad Hair Day.

Last edited:
Reactions: UmComfy39
Because of this lackluster abilities, Bad Hair Day (bronze!) is much better than Weave to inflict multiple bleed.
the problem you are facing is not bad hair day, is the fact that any filia can inflict 5 stacks of 12 second bleed within 2 seconds. Therefore, the only change your idea brings is that she now inflicts multiple slows. She'd still be really bad.

also, pretty sure bad hair day has the same chance to inflict a longer bleed but without any condition, thus even if you disregarded filia's base kit it would still be worse in every way.

Edit: reminder that slow is one of those debuffs that also hurts the one inflicting it (you'd also gain less meter from certain hits)

I don't really care for Parasite Weave anyway; her palette is boring and she has a better Fire element variant in Djinn Frizz. I would stand behind any buffs supporting Idol Threat, though. Evading gives Armor and Final Stand?? Windswept gets permanent Precision for that. Miku deserves better.