• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

BEAST KING discussion and strategy

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
So recently SGM announced a third diamond Beowulf variant called BEAST KING
sddefault.jpg

Pallet Reference: Ganondorf from Legend of Zelda

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

I was fortunate enough to fight him lately and saying he's a beast in an understatement!
Please note I was smart enough to read his SA but not smart enough to take a screenshot (sorry!)

From what I recall, he has a certain percentage to inflict whither and curse with SA1 with hits. SA2 gives him a certain percentage more damage dealt if the opponent has debuffs. (I remember seeing 50% :eek:)

He's a crazy strong variant. On defense, I didn't have too much trouble with him but I can easily see that tide turned with how much whither and curse can mess up a whole strategy. One slip up and you could be his breakfast.
Crunchy.

Like most fire elements damage is his specialty, but he is also a great counter against most defenders (he can stall AND hit hard--double whammy!)

You can watch him in action on sgm Twitter here: https://mobile.twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1329582743659933703

What do you guys think?
To me he sounds like a no-brainer investment. Curse can really help against a lot of defenders (think SG or any Val really, Vaporwave, Overclocked, etc.), and whither means you don't have to worry about getting BB3d by surprise. The high attack only makes him that much more terrifying and reduces the risk of timing out. Plus, who doesn't love SAs that pair perfectly with eachother!

(Ballotboxer, I hope this thread was up to your specs!)

He looks awesome. He is on my wishlist along with Neuro.
The SAs are simple. Much like pre-existing variants.

IMG_20201215_203658.jpg
IMG_20201215_203630.jpg

Just mix the above marked SAs and upgrade it to the Diamond tier.
But the palette is awesome, ngl.

Just some random things....

Wait, “debuff stack,” does that mean that a five stack of bleed will grant a 10% bonus instead of 50%? And do permanent and non-permanent stacks of the same debuff count separately? Don’t have the guy, obviously, so I can’t test this one myself.