• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Beowulf hype sign at wnd of fights and Tv static

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
Hi! I don’t know if this is happening to anyone else but at the end of every fight Beowulf’s Hye mode sign flashes at the corner or both sides of the screen for a second then goes away, obviously this isn’t an immidient problem but I’d still like it to be looked at when you have extra time if any at all. Also during one fight for a reason I can’t remeber my last hope valentines color turned into a blocky image of tv static, this is just weird to me and I was wondering what causes this to happen, anyway thanks for the great game and keep doing your guys’ best!

Reactions: PHPP
i’ve heard about the little icon appearing at the corner of the screen when fights end - and i’ve seen it too! someone else reported it before as well but i can’t remember if the devs said anything about it.
i don’t know what it is but the characters but they love to glitch out. the first instances were just in the pre-fight screen but now they’ve moved onto the actually fight? it’s really odd...
just wanted to confirm that i’ve seen these occurring for me as well!

i’ve heard about the little icon appearing at the corner of the screen when fights end - and i’ve seen it too! someone else reported it before as well but i can’t remember if the devs said anything about it.
i don’t know what it is but the characters but they love to glitch out. the first instances were just in the pre-fight screen but now they’ve moved onto the actually fight? it’s really odd...
just wanted to confirm that i’ve seen these occurring for me as well!
Hey thanks for taking time out to reply and confirm you’ve seen them as well, I mean it’s alwas nice to know your not the only one being picked on by the game plus in sure it helps the developers get to the issue faster too

Reactions: PHPP and Inked
This character glitching in fights has been happening to me since I started, it seems to be a random thing and happens with every one of them. But it is really quick and it never bothered me tbh

Reactions: rexturtle1120
Also during one fight for a reason I can’t remeber my last hope valentines color turned into a blocky image of tv static, this is just weird to me and I was wondering what causes this to happen, anyway thanks for the great game and keep doing your guys’ best!

I had that same problem too. If I remember correctly, I think it’s because that the Skullgirls file is very large with a ton of assets and stuffs, and the reason the static happened with me was because my previous tablet was a bit old and low on memory. I remember reading another thread about it, and if I find it, I’ll post it here! :)

Edit: Found the thread! I can’t seem to find a way to link it, but if you search “Big Band Turns into Static” in the thread search, you’ll find what I’m talking about.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
I had that same problem too. If I remember correctly, I think it’s because that the Skullgirls file is very large with a ton of assets and stuffs, and the reason the static happened with me was because my previous tablet was a bit old and low on memory. I remember reading another thread about it, and if I find it, I’ll post it here! :)

Edit: Found the thread! I can’t seem to find a way to link it, but if you search “Big Band Turns into Static” in the thread search, you’ll find what I’m talking about.
Hey thanks! I’ll definintly check that out