• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Beowulf Time! The thread.

BigChiChi

Reaction score
Recently I posted this clip on Reddit and then youtube without any context.

This video was meant to highlight the power of Beowulf with only 3 Wulf Shoots. With about 25% cdr you can make a soft throw loop where the duration of Hype Mode circles back to Wulf Shoot.

As command throws and Hype mode throws are unbreakable this setup is extremely strong against A.I as they have little to no counter when done optimally. This is especially useful for P.F and Rifts, as rifts has had its nodes reduced to only six. Investing in only six beowulf's and just one skill set to cycle between each beowulf for attacking. This method of rift attacking is similar to throw loop method before the A.I change. P.F should carry you to top 10% each week.

Enjoy.

Wonderful, I can already see them thinking of ways to put a stop to this. Until then, I must congratulate you for your discovery.

just don’t do this to my rift base🙂😠

• Haha
Reactions: Art3mes
Yep, I have been using this technique on my Beo's for a long time and it is a solid and reliable strategy - in most situations. It's very useful with CS as a safe way to trigger stun.

Reactions: rexturtle1120