• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Best Dark Diamond?

cappatacus

Reaction score
My current dark fighters are Wulfsbane, Bio Exorcist, Primed, and Bad Hair Day, plus I'm saving theonite for Bloodbath. Any thoughts for which to evolve, or is it just gonna end up another "whatever your preference is"? (It's fine if that's your answer, but please explain your reasoning)

(lol I sound like a teacher)

That’s honestly such a hard choice and I know I’m gonna have to make this choice eventually because I also have all those fighters lol
In my opinion, no to BHD, since her damage is mainly percentage based making her diamond wouldn’t do much except make her more durable. You could sorta say the same about Bio and Bloodbath but at least being natural golds they’ll benefit more. Wulfsbane I think would get a pretty big benefit out of it too. For my personal tastes I’d say him or Bio (as much as I adore Bloodbath I’m just trying to narrow it down as much as I can ;-; )

Reactions: cappatacus
That’s honestly such a hard choice and I know I’m gonna have to make this choice eventually because I also have all those fighters lol
In my opinion, no to BHD, since her damage is mainly percentage based making her diamond wouldn’t do much except make her more durable. You could sorta say the same about Bio and Bloodbath but at least being natural golds they’ll benefit more. Wulfsbane I think would get a pretty big benefit out of it too. For my personal tastes I’d say him or Bio (as much as I adore Bloodbath I’m just trying to narrow it down as much as I can ;-; )

That did cross my mind! After thinking about it more, I think it's definitely between Wulfsbane and Primed. At that point, I'll probably just go with Primed, since I already have the 5 golds + I tend to do better with her.

Unless anyone has a strong opinion on which is better. I'm willing to listen, but I think Primed is going to deal more damage with her SA + MA (I've managed 27k on crits w/o 100% atk stats)

Whoops I forgot to consider primed for some reason. I think she’s an awesome choice too- already has good natural attack plus that enrage and bleed? I’d for sure like to diamond her some day.

My opinion is Bio-exorcist is the best. She has access to percent based damage, healing, revive (sort of), wither, curse, armor break, immunity, and a command grab. Strong on both attack and defense, the only card rated SS tier for both on the community tier list.
How does she benefit from diamond:
You don’t want all her damage to come from the SA1 or else you’re taking 50 seconds per enemy and high risk to time out.
Larger health multiplies her healing.

My opinion is Bio-exorcist is the best. She has access to percent based damage, healing, revive (sort of), wither, curse, armor break, immunity, and a command grab. Strong on both attack and defense, the only card rated SS tier for both on the community tier list.
How does she benefit from diamond:
You don’t want all her damage to come from the SA1 or else you’re taking 50 seconds per enemy and high risk to time out.
Larger health multiplies her healing.

I certainly think that's a good choice, and I appreciate a well thought out analysis!

At this point, though, I'll be sticking with Primed. Her SA and general concept of pure damage (rather than the % based damage of Bio) would benefit the most from the stat boost of diamond status. Well, her and Wulfsbane. Bio will always be able to deplete at least 20% of the opponent's HP in ten seconds, high stats or no. WB and Primed could, but it's reliant on stats. Bio is definitely a great choice, and it wouldn't be a mistake to diamond her first, but she isn't my top priority.

Also, if I'm being honest, I don't quite think Bio is an SS tier defender. Unless, of course, she was Diamond, then she's never been much of a threat for me. Usually she doesn't even get the time to charge, and if she revives, she's probably already stuck in a combo and just took off a chunk of her teammates to help me out.

And to address the time out issue: Valid point! Ideally, though, I'm already using her on a team with BHD for perma bleed or some other damage dealer, so it wouldn't be just her doing the work. And, as I stated before, I won't be using her on defense, so I'm not worried about her not being able to hold as much of the enemy's HP.

Tl;dr: Bio's SA makes her good even without outstanding stats, but Primed/Wulfsbane is more reliant on them and therefore would benefit more from the Diamond stat bonus.

Reactions: Pensionato
I went with Primed personally. High damage + bleeds is a great combo.

But she also has the advantage of being able to do a lot of damage in a minimum of hits if played right, by focusing on shots (Napalm Shot and Silent Scope), throws and tear detonation. This helps avoid your opponent building up meter, which can be very handy during some Prize Fights (especially with the Overcharged modifier). Primed + Peashooter + Harlequin is a combo that took me far, and which would occasionally let me 2-shot a character with one Napalm Shot after another, which worked surprisingly far into my streaks.

I went with Primed personally. High damage + bleeds is a great combo.

But she also has the advantage of being able to do a lot of damage in a minimum of hits if played right, by focusing on shots (Napalm Shot and Silent Scope), throws and tear detonation. This helps avoid your opponent building up meter, which can be very handy during some Prize Fights (especially with the Overcharged modifier). Primed + Peashooter + Harlequin is a combo that took me far, and which would occasionally let me 2-shot a character with one Napalm Shot after another, which worked surprisingly far into my streaks.

I always forget about Peashooter, but man, do I need to build her. Just curious though, did Primed two-shot with or without her MA?

It was with her MA, which I only have at level 1, using the one that boosts crit damage rather than crit %.