• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Best of each class

Pit Frango

Reaction score
For you what are the best native fighters in each class (bronze, silver, gold, diamond) ...

mine are:

Bronze: Painwheel Rusty

Silver: BigBand Resonant Evil (just because it's my favorite character LOL ...)

Gold: Double Xenomorph

Diamond: Robo-furtune
Overclocked (although I don't have it in my collection ... I've always wanted one).

Reactions: fanghoul
haha, no joke, Overclocked Robo-Fortune is a god in her PF. This drawing by fatsunaga captures it perfectly: https://twitter.com/fatsunaga/status/1154783571552481281

For me, I'd say:

BRONZE
Bad Hair Day Filia (the SA and MA synergize perfectly)

SILVER
Doublicious Double (this sticky wad of bubble gum's SA can be devastating for even opponents 4x it's FS)

GOLD
Buzzkill Painwheel (paired with a Grudge MA, she is both the Unstoppable Force and Immovable Object from the irresistible force paradox)

DIAMOND
Djinn Fizz Filia (don't have it, but the buffs and enrage powers seem interesting)

Can't say much about natural diamonds because of the few I have, none have been explored (no diamond keys used yet).

the only natural diamond i am investing in is the heavy metal big band ... i have few resources to evolve all LOL ...

my only diamonds
Screenshot_20190912-144515.png
I've been playing for a long time and only managed to evolve one for diamond LOL ..

Arg, this is hard, but:

Bronze: Just Kitten, Ms Fortune

-I can't say she's the most powerful, and there's a strong case to be made with Rusty and Bad Hair Day, but Just Kitten is really good at just being useful in almost any situation

Silver: Doublicious, Double
-Buffs are everything these days, so stealing buffs is super powerful. With max Chaos, she can take damn near anything.

Gold: Primed, Parasoul
-Shooting people to death with high damage Napalm Shots and Silent Scopes almost always works.

Diamond: Summer Salt, Parasoul
-Same as Primed, except a bit less damage. More than makes up for it by removing buffs and having access to Precision, on of the best buffs that you can have on a Parasoul.

the only natural diamond i am investing in is the heavy metal big band ... i have few resources to evolve all LOL ...

my only diamonds
View attachment 5817
I've been playing for a long time and only managed to evolve one for diamond LOL ..

Heavy metal is a good choice! Not my most frequently used character, but great on defense and good on offense when you figure out the slightly janky playstyle required to keep defense buffs up. That Valentine (Assassin's Greed in English) is also a really good choice for both. She's a little harder to use on offense, but in Rifts can be invaluable with ICU. It's a huge investment to get there though.

Reactions: Pit Frango
I rate mine on highest lvl because that means I like to use them the most and they are the most useful in most scenarios.

Bronze headstrong cerebella

First max gold out of all my bronze. I have every bronze evolved to gold.

Silver pea shooter peacock

The first max gold other than natural golds. Back before there was diamonds. She falls short on diamond tier so she on 2nd tier in my roster now.

Gold pultergust squigly

The only fighter who can solo a 80k+ rift boss node. Before the catalyst was introduced.

Diamond no one yet

I’ve only fully invested in freeze frame, summer salt and 80%on fly trap. Not enough data.

For bronze prize fights: Beat Box - finishes fights quickly with fast refresh on BB3.

For silver prize fights and Show Me Your Moves: Toad Warrior - gets BB meter fast, high damage output

Gold pre-diamonds: BioExorcist - good all around with access to regen, scaling damage, wither, curse, command grab, buff removal, self-revive

Natural Diamond: Summer Salt - high damage, buff removal, debuff removal, and precision. Strong in rift battles.

BRONZE
This one is tricky, but I'm between Sheltered and Rusty. Rusty is probably more powerful with the ability to nullify immunity (looking at you Surgeon General), but Sheltered has done incredibly well for me. That may be because I'm most used to playing with Parasoul, so I'm not as good with Rusty.

SILVER
Doublicious for offense, RE for defense.

GOLD
Primed. Bio and Polter are close, but you know I have to keep Primed on top.

DIAMOND
This is speculation since I've hardly evolved my diamonds. Heavy Handed seems very powerful (I remember when I fought one that charged to 5 stacks of enrage. Yes DaF was equipped and yes I was afraid.) I would imagine top fighter is between her and Summer Salt. Summer Salt has the benefits of Bio's buff removal and scaling damage, but the removal is more consistent and her attack is much higher. That's even without Critical Mass. I see a very easy win if you play her and keep the opponent in the corner, ensuring they're always by your tears.

Hmm let's see, I cannot choose only one, so I am going to pick my personal in atk, hp and counter/control

Bronze:
Atk: I guess I can't say another thing, bad hair day with marquee is just a great help to make longshots (even when I don't have her with marquee)
Def: Just kitten
Counter: Rusty, she became a great counter against buff fest of the last updates. A place that would take Decrypted or Sketchy, but sorry.... nerf to bronze characters, yeah you watched it correctly (¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Silver
Atk: Pea shooter (Atk and helps with bonus to their partners)
Def: Resonant evil (I hate him)
Counter/Control: Doublicious (The counter by default)

Gold
Atk: Bio Exorcist (Buzzkill and Primed are good, but that bleed not being bleed is just fantastic)
Def: Brain Freeze (I think, I am not taking a diamond evolve chance so in normal gold state, I guess she is fantastic)
Counter: Silent Kill (Nowadays you don't have to worry about crazy builds and stats only, you also have to worry about your opponent filling with buffs, so I choose her)

Diamond
She is not the best, but I pick her because she has a little bit of everything (atk, def, control):

Assassin's greed

Here's my personal choices. Keep in mind that most of them are based on experiences with them as Diamond tier, either by fighting with them or against them.

BRONZE TIER
Atk: Rusty. Her conversion ability makes her a truly remarkable variant, and a fairly stand-out compared to Buzzkill. Sheltered's also fine, but she always felt like a lesser good Primed.
Def: Twisted Mettle. Unless you cheese it with an ICU Val (or if the opponent pairs her up with TaF), 15-second bleeds can be rather dangerous to deal with.

SILVER TIER
Atk: Tie between Toad Warrior and Doublicious. Where Toad can be a notorious power house that can quickly charge up BB3s, Doublicious is all about a give debuffs and take buffs.
Def: Resonant Evil. Easily one of the most dangerous defenders due to his stun capability, and the frequency and lenght of his armor stacks. (Perhaps he could use a a nerf to the armor RNG)

GOLD TIER:
Atk: Tie between Buzzkill and Primed. They both can be magnificent carries and are based around Enrage. They also happen to both be capable of bleeding which is rather nice.
Def: Last Hope. Dread Locks and Meow & Furever are all very strong candidates, but I consider that they don't compare to the potential behemoth she can be. The others' main game is to screw with the player, but Last Hope is all about stalling, and boy does she do it well.

DIAMOND TIER:
Atk: Fly Trap. Extremely powerful and capable of regenerating herself, she makes for a variant that could potentially engage anything. Plus she's also capable of being a true menace as a defender as well, regardless of her HP.
Def: Assassin's Greed. A rather heavy punishment for using BBs, combined with a high base HP, makes for a truly dangerous opponent to face off against.