• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bla

"only real drawback is gold stats" I'd have to disagree with you on that. Windswept can't invalidate every matchup in the game the way Uhost can. She gets killed by Tainted Blood, she can't solo Uhost without support, and Deadeye is really annoying for her to face. Is she strong? Yes. Do we live in an age of power creep? Yes. Does she need a nerf? Not really, she's in a good place now

well, in general, she feels good, but only as an attack hero and not with all modifiers or enemies.

The STAR SHINE is not the only character with constant accuracy, there is also a MATERIA GIRL. yes, getting the accuracy of the radiance after 30 seconds may seem weak compared to the hair in the wind. although I play it all the time and I can assure you that this is not the case, although it would be possible to slightly reduce the timer for the benefit and immnunity to 15 seconds.

as for bleeding, good heroes of protection resist them and even if you throw it on, then to make it permanent you will have to quickly overcome the resistance 2 times.

yes, it is more difficult for a SNAKE BITE to get evasion, but let's be honest, did you use it at all? like a wolf, he has a lot of captures that prevent the enemy from making a move...

as for the DJINN FRIZZ, the buffs used to be 10 seconds each (and this without the support of EVERGREEN EVIL) and this repeatedly increased her survival rate, now they are 5 and yes it is clearly weaker, but I think this is a fair respite and in the next updates we can see something like 7 seconds.

I think this hero is strong, but close to the balance that should be, unlike the BASS LINE that weaves at the very end, or the UNHOLY HOST who will give odds, if not to everyone, then to most of the heroes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Art3mes
Nooo, leave her with her 5 minutes of fame

At least she is better than what she used to be. Blocking hits eats up her evasion (It's a bug ig) stacking evasion is quite hard against multi-hit fighters. She definitely got great utility and power now. But she is purely offensive, unlike UHost so no worries about her eating rift score.

Last edited: