• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal black dahlia can not shoot

TaTa

Reaction score
Black Dahlia can't shoot if the last bullet was thunder,and missed (when the enemy substituting),till be hit.

are you saying you'll shoot thunder as the last shot while the opponent is tagging in? But it misses? Is that shot already moving and then the opponent dodges it while tagging out. If you're able to recreate it and make a video, that could help. I'll see if my team can reproduce it though based on what you wrote, any additional details will make it easier for us though.

are you saying you'll shoot thunder as the last shot while the opponent is tagging in? But it misses? Is that shot already moving and then the opponent dodges it while tagging out. If you're able to recreate it and make a video, that could help. I'll see if my team can reproduce it though based on what you wrote, any additional details will make it easier for us though.
Thanks for reading.
I will recreate it today or tomorrow, then I will send you a video. So don't make your team too busy for recreating it.
My English is broken.Sorry for it.

are you saying you'll shoot thunder as the last shot while the opponent is tagging in? But it misses? Is that shot already and then the opponent dodges it while tagging out. If you're able to recreate it and make a video, that could help. I'll see if my team can reproduce it though based on what you wrote, any additional details will make it easier for us though.
I have finished making a video.I can't upload video in those approved sites.So I upload it in a site.Hope you are able to visit it.

htt😉ps://b2😃3.tv/pE 😄TYbs5

Or you may give me a email address.I will send the video to you later.

I recommend uploading it to YouTube as a Private video and share the link here, if you're able. I've also seen players upload to a Google drive and share a link, but whatever you're most comfortable with.

You can also try creating a ticket at skullgirlsmobile.com/contact and see if the video can be uploaded