• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Black Dahlia Variant suggestion

You cant beat D

Reaction score
This is merely a concept fighter with a gimmick that I thing can make a great baseline for a fun variant if address by proper balance at HVS
This unnamed Dahlia Variant would be a monthly diamond, and thus have a special visual affect, which in this case, would be using palettes 21 and 22 from Skullgirls 2nd encore as seen below.
1699154017642.png1699154050290.png
Her primary gimmick would be stage control, with an SA nicknamed "Auto balance" On her own side of the stage, she'd be RED, and gain some sort of defensive boon. while on the enemy side, she'd be BLU and gain an offensive boon. I didn't want to throw out specific ideas, as I think that's best left to the dev team. but I do think this concept could be used to create a very fun and tactical fighter, that also pays good homage to it's inspirations though I'm not aiming to make something meta defining unit here, I do think this is a creative idea. I'm interested in hearing what other players come up with for offensive and defensive effects, something more hard coded into the game? or the usual enrage and armor? I hope that others can see how cool this concept is, and that it can eventually become something resembling this idea in the live game.

Reactions: Mayonnaise