• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bronze v Gold

KuRoNeKo

Reaction score
So I'm doing an expert level match in story mode and one of the battle you go against a gold parasoul and painwheel. The problem is you can only use 1 bronze character like why I would be ok if I was at least able to use 2 or 3 but one that's impossible for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

I used a Bassline Big Band simply because he's my strongest bronze. You have to get lucky with their loadouts (no BB3) and basically can't get comboed once. They'll chip enough of your health just from blocking that you'll be in trouble with one solid hit.

I believe my power was around 1300 when I beat it, but it took a few tries until I got it down.

I used a Rerun Peacock (around 764 FS) with Good Fellows, George's Day Out, and Impending Doom (all Level 6 Gold moves) and an unlocked ground combo/character ability. Start by blocking (never attack first), and block until the opponent finishes hitting you. For me, I threw the opponent and swiped down to hide immediately after to avoid damage and BB1/BB2s, and repeated this until I was able to use one of my blockbusters. When I could use them, I threw the opponent, used the blockbuster, then immediately swiped down to hide. If your opponent stays blocking the whole time (like what happened for me when I beat this), you could possibly avoid a BB3 because it may not be fully charged, and it will be easier for you to use the throw/swipe down method to defeat the stage. So, it also depends on luck with the opponent's loadouts, as mentioned above.

I have also heard of people using only Georges to defeat this stage, but I'm not sure if the method is still effective after the latest update with the George nerf.

Swap moves from your higher-tier fighters to the bronze one; I had trouble with this match for a while but was able to win the moment I changed my loadout, out-racing Parasoul's BB3. I used a level 30 Headstrong Cerebella with no skill tree upgrades and a gold Diamond Dynamo.

So I'm doing an expert level match in story mode and one of the battle you go against a gold parasoul and painwheel. The problem is you can only use 1 bronze character like why I would be ok if I was at least able to use 2 or 3 but one that's impossible for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

All you need is a maxed bronze fighter and some decent moves (and pray to the RNG Gods they don't spawn with any BB3 cuz things will get harder if they do)

Here's me beating it using Headstrong and In Denile: