• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal bug djinn frizz and hex

palti

Reaction score
in fact, I have repeatedly encountered the incorrect operation of hex when I played for rainbow pestilence. in theory, djinn should not have received buffs, because the timer should not accumulate, and it is not clear why the heart of darkness received 9 buffs at once.

video with an error:

This is a known issue that only occurs with timed SAs. If you look at the start of the match, you'll see that Frizz has already triggered her Signature Ability and is waiting the 10 seconds. The Hex comes after, hence why it doesn't block the Buffs.

At some point we'll likely change this specific interaction so it's not so confusing.

okay, I understand why it works like this, but why did the double get 9 buffs at once?
even if the first counter started working before the hex, shouldn't the subsequent ones not start? the hex works longer than the countdown for the second buffs. (apparently there is only one counter that distributes buffs once every 10 seconds, and does not start again after buffs)
This is a known issue that only occurs with timed SAs. If you look at the start of the match, you'll see that Frizz has already triggered her Signature Ability and is waiting the 10 seconds. The Hex comes after, hence why it doesn't block the Buffs.

At some point we'll likely change this specific interaction so it's not so confusing.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why your Double got that many buffs. I attempted to reproduce the same issue on my end and wasn't seeing that. My guess is it has something to do with using Versus mode, it's possible there was some sort of desync and the timer was slightly off.

Versus mode has proven pretty unreliable when trying to reproduce bugs unfortunately. If you're able to get HOD to get 9 buffs like that outside of Versus mode, let me know.

I fought jin in a quick game, stole his ability, and there was no moment during the whole match when I would have received more than 3 buffs at once, apparently this is really related to the versus.