• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Bug happened during Prize Fight, or maybe the player was using cheat?

Reaction score
Hi, would like to report a bug that happened when I was battling in prize fight, it was during the time the enemy tried to use a special move and I was using a blockbuster that my blockbuster was overwritten/totally ignored causing me to lose because I was left with little health. Link is at the bottom:

Prize Fight Battle Bug

Hi, would like to report a bug that happened when I was battling in prize fight, it was during the time the enemy tried to use a special move and I was using a blockbuster that my blockbuster was overwritten/totally ignored causing me to lose because I was left with little health. Link is at the bottom:

Prize Fight Battle Bug
No bug, you uses a BB that does a ground grab, while Painwheel used an air move (more exactly Violet Grudge) so she avoided the grab and also her move started way before the BB so her move had priority.

Similar to the above poster, I didn't see any issues in the replay. Just like all other fighting games, our characters have hit boxes that must touch for any action to take place.

The only un-avoidable blockbusters are BB3s. All others can be dodged or blocked.