• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Bug in silver fighter Relic

Vorona04

Reaction score
While I was opening some relics, I realized that I was close to having a silver relic and when I opened the relic that was missing to complete the fragments I went down to open it and did not give me the option to obtain it so I tried to quit the game and it didn't give me the option either so now I run out of my silver relic

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-07-26 at 5.18.10 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-07-26 at 5.18.10 PM.jpeg
    571.4 KB · Views: 3
I'm not clear what you're speaking about here. Are you saying you opened another Relic, got a Bronze fighter but didn't get Silver Shards for it?

[QUOTE = "Bones, publicación: 45697, miembro: 4465"] No estoy claro de qué estás hablando aquí. ¿Estás diciendo que abriste otra Reliquia, conseguiste un luchador de Bronce pero no obtuviste Fragmentos de Plata? [/ CITA]

Perdón por mi ignorancia es que no sé mucho inglés así que use el traductor lo que quería decir es que al completar los fragmentos de las reliquias de plata no la pude obtener porque no me dio la opción de reclamarla.

Sorry for my ignorance is that I do not know much English so I used the translator what I wanted to say is that when completing the fragments of the silver relics I could not get it because it did not give me the option to claim it.

Just in case I will put it in english and spanish

Looking at your account I can see that you spent 1000 silver shards on July 26th and purchased a Silver relic, which you opened a few seconds later.