• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal bug of corrosive agent vs myst-match

thalden

Reaction score
when i was fighting in holodeck hazards i was matched against a myst-match and because she is water element same as corrosive agent she gets barriers, but the problem is when i got 5 barriers as corrosive agent every time i did an unblockable shot she gains 3 barriers idk if having prestige ability active influenced in something but hope you guys can find the reason why it happened.

pd: i will try to recreate it and film it so i can show it ,if i can find someone with a myst-match so if you guys see this i can post a video as evidence

after some testing i see why this happens. its seems like after you have 5 barriers your shots are unblockable but you get like a ghost positive pasive because you trigger myst-match and standout pasive so for example i have 5 barriers and i am against standout and i do a shot if standout pasive (buffet) activates that shot is no longer unblockable even if i have 5 barriers

so my conclusion is that the ghost pasive trigger some skills and not all i still haven't see every fighter but this is my conclusion for now

pd: i do not know if curse blocks your unlblockable shots but after what i said i feel like it should

My team has been looking into this based on some similar reports, but I'll add your findings as well, thanks.

My team has been looking into this based on some similar reports, but I'll add your findings as well, thanks.
Glad to be able to help keep up the good work :3