• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Bug on the mail box/ error en el buzon de correo

Imhibiel

Reaction score
Last year I saved several rewards from the awarded battles that I did not collect because I wanted to save them for the end of the year, at the beginning of this year I began to collect them but when I reached 61 it did not let me open more, it tells me that it is clean but in the tab I indicates that I am 60

el año pasado guarde varias recompensas de las batallas premiadas que no recogía porque queria guardarlas para final del año, a inicios de este año los comence a recolectar pero cuando llegue a 61 no me dejo abrir mas me dice que esta limpio pero en la pestaña me indica que tengo 60

Bit unclear to me what is going on here, if you share some pics or videos that might help.

To be clear, the mailbox IS NOT a place to store anything. Once your mailbox is full you will cease to receive any new mail until you've claimed existing mail or deleted old mails in the 'read' tab.

If you believe to be missing any rewards, you'll need to contact customer support

skullgirlsmobile.com/contact