• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

veo woof

Reaction score
I was playing in Parallel realms and My fukua (shadow puppet) got killed by the signature ability of the "immoral fiber".

The time stops and My fukua is doing the winning pose. I go to the next combat and now she is dead.

Is that a bug? I thought she would survive because of her second signature ability.

OMG it happened again, i revived her + i got this artifact "inmortality of lamia" and still got killed by "Immoral fiber" signature ability

OMG it happened again, i revived her + i got this artifact "inmortality of lamia" and still got killed by "Immoral fiber" signature ability
Immoral fiber inflicts damage equal to her attack upon death. If your shadow puppet freezes time, it means she's at 1hp. If you kill immoral fiber before the miasma gets you enough health, you'll die as soon as you kill immoral fiber. This is normal. Questionable game design maybe, but not a bug.

Immoral fiber inflicts damage equal to her attack upon death. If your shadow puppet freezes time, it means she's at 1hp. If you kill immoral fiber before the miasma gets you enough health, you'll die as soon as you kill immoral fiber. This is normal. Questionable game design maybe, but not a bug.
I believe they mean that they downed Immoral before time stop triggered. Fukua should start the next match at 1 hp.

There's definitely some stuff on the backend that we're aware of that will eventually get addressed in a future update. I think this particular interaction in Parallel Realms might be something we tweak but I can't say for certain.

If there is a bug here, I would imagine that the fight ending during Fukua's SA2 shouldn't be happening. I'd expect that sequence to complete, which it will eventually, and then the fight completes.

I'll check with the team about this particular interaction, since both of these characters are so popular.

There's definitely some stuff on the backend that we're aware of that will eventually get addressed in a future update. I think this particular interaction in Parallel Realms might be something we tweak but I can't say for certain.

If there is a bug here, I would imagine that the fight ending during Fukua's SA2 shouldn't be happening. I'd expect that sequence to complete, which it will eventually, and then the fight completes.

I'll check with the team about this particular interaction, since both of these characters are so popular.
I think is a bug because this only happens when inmoral fiber is the last fighter remaining, if i kill her first/second, My shadow puppet is still alive (at 1%) because her Second signature ability. But when Inmoral fiber is the third, she appears dead in the next battle after the winning scene even when her ability was activated after the Inmoral dead ability.

This Even happened again after i revive her and got the "Inmortality of the lamia" , she still die after killing "Inmoral fiber"

So the condition of this bug is killing "Inmoral fiber" as the last fighter, without hex or a Precision hit.

Shadow puppet dies to this and inmortality of the lamia dosent activated.

I think is a bug because this only happens when inmoral fiber is the last fighter remaining, if i kill her first/second, My shadow puppet is still alive (at 1%) because her Second signature ability. But when Inmoral fiber is the third, she appears dead in the next battle after the winning scene even when her ability was activated after the Inmoral dead ability.

This Even happened again after i revive her and got the "Inmortality of the lamia" , she still die after killing "Inmoral fiber"

So the condition of this bug is killing "Inmoral fiber" as the last fighter, without hex or a Precision hit.

Shadow puppet dies to this and inmortality of the lamia dosent activated.

Here i almost replicated the conditions but fukua got the Invincible effect so thats what My fukua didn't die this time

I shared with our team, I'll do my best to see if we can get it fixed in an upcoming update. In the meantime I'd say proceed with caution when playing against Immoral Fiber!

Status
Not open for further replies.